Elizabethton @ Greeneville- The Rivalry Continues!

CaliLB

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

GREENEVILLE dominated just hurt themselves more than a few times. Don’t worry that yearly butt whoopin we put on y’all is coming 

History is on Greeneville’s side, but hopefully when the time comes your boys are focused. Getting caught thinking the game is already one against a team like AC is a recipe for disaster. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

GREENEVILLE dominated just hurt themselves more than a few times. Don’t worry that yearly butt whoopin we put on y’all is coming 

Well we might get to see a game next week. Morristown West appears to be pretty good. They are 3-0 may not mean too much. But let's say maybe more of a challenge and give me some film to compare Greeneville and AC. Haha

Every team has some down years and after three straight trips to the show,I think Elizabethtown wouldn't trade with many programs in the state. I figured it would be worse then what it was but then again what happened last year. A perfect regular  season this year and a number one ranking will get you how many gold balls ? I don't think Betsy has the horses even if they can see an opportunity to expose Greeneville in a playoff rematch this year.AC or another unknown from the west might be a different story if Greeneville doesn't tighten up when it counts. Anyway, I'll take what the Devils are putting on the field right now and like their chances of beating any team if they play their best game.

3 hours ago, BatmanDB said:

Every team has some down years and after three straight trips to the show,I think Elizabethtown wouldn't trade with many programs in the state. I figured it would be worse then what it was but then again what happened last year. A perfect regular  season this year and a number one ranking will get you how many gold balls ? I don't think Betsy has the horses even if they can see an opportunity to expose Greeneville in a playoff rematch this year.AC or another unknown from the west might be a different story if Greeneville doesn't tighten up when it counts. Anyway, I'll take what the Devils are putting on the field right now and like their chances of beating any team if they play their best game.

I agree not the same Betsy team we are used to seeing but they will improve and I'd say we will see them again. 

4 minutes ago, Tab said:

Why do people think Elizabethton will improve based on what? 

I totally agree, from what I saw last night Elizabethton looks like a kitten playing inside a paper bag.... lots of movement but not really going anywhere.     But mark it down, the Cyclones will still finish 7-3 and that is a respectable record for being in a down year.