WEEK 2 : GALLATIN @ BLACKMAN

runninblind

On 8/26/2022 at 4:36 AM, Blaze45 said:

I apologize if this comes across as calling you a loser chump, my intent all along is to say if this is the same guy who ask another mans wife out to dinner then you are a looser and a chump. There are things that are funny and things that classless....If you want to insult somebody ...thats your prerogative. but to try an solicit a response by asking his wife out.... come on...that's crap. You would be fighting mad , or I would expect any man and his family both to be pissed. 

I know who you are talking about and it's definitely not me. They guy who you are talking about is a loser. I am a Williamson County guy who witnessed the Matt Daniels era at Ravenwood. Tygard was there for a year with him and started all of the branding stuff in order to try and get big time transfers to come over. He's doing the same stuff at Blackman and it rubs a lot of people the wrong way. A lot of people make fun of the Blazin fast stuff. It was the same when he started the Raptor fast at Ravenwood. They attracted a lot of "talented transfers," but it ended up crashing in the end. I am not that chump on twitter, and you shouldn't assume I am just because I am critical or Tygard.

55 minutes ago, MidStateFan1 said:

Congrats! Whoever said Gallatin is way better than Brentwood should be drug tested.............

Maybe not way better...but Brentwood isn't "way better" than Gallatin either, and anybody who thinks so should also be drug tested. Blackman made the catches and capitalized in key moments last Friday to hold on for a win. Two things that didn't happen the week before, in week one on the road.

Although Blackman had 327 total yards Brentwood had 261 total yds. Blackman plays Brentwood again, they win the game convincingly. Nobody throws for that kind of yards and comes away with only 14 points very often. Wouldn't be 14 pts again. 

Gallatin scored more pts than Brentwood did, and that is with failed 2 pt conversions & also two drives that stalled inside the redzone. The difference in Friday's game was the 3 quick Blaze td's in the last 2 minutes of the 1st qtr. Other than that Gallatin did well. 

I wouldn't be talking too mighty about Brentwood after they lost to Father Ryan, who just came off a convincing loss to East Nashville. 

Edited by thegreatone36

53 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Maybe not way better...but Brentwood isn't "way better" than Gallatin either, and anybody who thinks so should also be drug tested. Blackman made the catches and capitalized in key moments last Friday to hold on for a win. Two things that didn't happen the week before, in week one on the road.

Although Blackman had 327 total yards Brentwood had 261 total yds. Blackman plays Brentwood again, they win the game convincingly. Nobody throws for that kind of yards and comes away with only 14 points very often. Wouldn't be 14 pts again. 

Gallatin scored more pts than Brentwood did, and that is with failed 2 pt conversions & also two drives that stalled inside the redzone. The difference in Friday's game was the 3 quick Blaze td's in the last 2 minutes of the 1st qtr. Other than that Gallatin did well. 

I wouldn't be talking too mighty about Brentwood after they lost to Father Ryan, who just came off a convincing loss to East Nashville. 

And Brentwood held them to 14 and Gallatin gave up 42. Brentwood isn't great because their offense isn't great right now because they are struggling throwing. I do think their defense will win them a lot of games and the offense will get better. They will be in the mix come playoff time. 

Edited by MidStateFan1
a

4 hours ago, MidStateFan1 said:

I know who you are talking about and it's definitely not me. They guy who you are talking about is a loser. I am a Williamson County guy who witnessed the Matt Daniels era at Ravenwood. Tygard was there for a year with him and started all of the branding stuff in order to try and get big time transfers to come over. He's doing the same stuff at Blackman and it rubs a lot of people the wrong way. A lot of people make fun of the Blazin fast stuff. It was the same when he started the Raptor fast at Ravenwood. They attracted a lot of "talented transfers," but it ended up crashing in the end. I am not that chump on twitter, and you shouldn't assume I am just because I am critical or Tygard.

My apologies... i get some folks might be rubbed the wrong .... and I get it if people call him out (don't agree, but get it)but never attack a mans family or post garbage comments asking their spouse out... that's just crap....

4 hours ago, MidStateFan1 said:

It got ravenwood a state title if I’m not mistaken and it definitely got talent to come there. Again what’s he doing that’s so wrong? Branding your school is bad? What are you a drill sergeant?

2 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

It got ravenwood a state title if I’m not mistaken and it definitely got talent to come there. Again what’s he doing that’s so wrong? Branding your school is bad? What are you a drill sergeant?

Ravenwood hasn't won a state title since 2015 with Coach Hester. They did go back in 2019 but got run out of the stadium by maryville 

45 minutes ago, SLBK said:

Ravenwood hasn't won a state title since 2015 with Coach Hester. They did go back in 2019 but got run out of the stadium by maryville 

Tygard was apart of the state title team if I'm not mistaken, I’m trying to figure out what the hate is for? 

Edited by arshad221