Scotts Hill

sportsfan53ray

8 minutes ago, sportsfan53ray said:

That sly personal trainer man got his business set up as a nonprofit. Surely you fine fellows be willing to make some tax deductible charitable donations so that he can keep those wheels rolling.

One last serious post, and then I'm done with it...it's been sort of fun going back and forth but it's getting old. We don't have a personal trainer (school nor community), and I have no idea who you're talking about, so not going there. Truth is, kids not on our bus routes are responsible for their own transportation and it is probably a hassle at best. Why would a kid (his parents) go to the trouble of him attending a school who's (right now) attempting to get back to mediocre? Why leave classmates and teammates to go someplace where he knows at best a handful of others? If it's a "football thing" why not go to Hardin County, where they figure to go deep in the playoffs, look to be very good for a long time, and can offer exposure/opportunities that Scotts Hill can't? And the biggest why...why does he/parents feel the need to leave McNairy Co.? I've answered everything in good faith and that wasn't good enough...I've also included everything on the subject that I'm familiar with, when I could just as easily played dumb and answered nothing. I can't contribute anything else except more smart aleck answers, and even though they were all in good fun, I don't like taking fun past the point of someone getting in their feelings, so I'm out at this point. Good luck to y'all.

I believe the trainer you are talking about is an actual employee at A'ville H.S. That sure would make for a long day to drive a kid from Selmer all the way to Scotts Hill and be back to Aville for work. Then have to drive back up there after school to pick the kid up and bring him back to Selmer.  Doesn't make a lot of sense unless this kid is Derrick Henry lol. And it's funny how the people from Mcnairy county only complain when it is a good player. Didn't you guys have a couple of kids who transferred to Corinth and Kossuth a few years ago and are excelling at those places? Instead of insinuating cheating from other programs who do things the right way, you need to ask yourselves, what is wrong with our own program and why do kids want to play at other programs and for other head coaches before they want to play at ours. 

36 minutes ago, WestTennRaider said:

I believe the trainer you are talking about is an actual employee at A'ville H.S. That sure would make for a long day to drive a kid from Selmer all the way to Scotts Hill and be back to Aville for work. Then have to drive back up there after school to pick the kid up and bring him back to Selmer.  Doesn't make a lot of sense unless this kid is Derrick Henry lol. And it's funny how the people from Mcnairy county only complain when it is a good player. Didn't you guys have a couple of kids who transferred to Corinth and Kossuth a few years ago and are excelling at those places? Instead of insinuating cheating from other programs who do things the right way, you need to ask yourselves, what is wrong with our own program and why do kids want to play at other programs and for other head coaches before they want to play at ours. 

He doesn’t work there and hasn’t for a few years! Try harder, Selmer is doing the complaining not Adamsville!