Haywood Vs Crockett week 3

Kruger77

9 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Congrats to the Tomcats! 

I missed this one. I felt like it would have been a 42-21ish kinda score. That defense from Haywood has to be on point! 

I was expecting a closer game as well! Especially watching Crockett during warm ups! Either Crockett isn’t as improved as anticipated or we are better than I think. I really feel that we are better than I think because Crossno did look improved from last year! Our OL and DL was in complete control. 

19 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Cam Miller ran the ball as if he didn’t even get hurt, that shocked me

19 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

I’m very impressed with our Backs as the season has gone on. We legit have 6 backs if you include our QB in the run game. Any one of them can go to the house at any time

I'm impressed as well.  We've definitely got a bevy of talented backs.  I was afraid that Cam had suffered a season-ending injury last week.  I'm glad that wasn't the case.  He, along with our other backs, did a great job last night.

10 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

Wow! Another lights out performance by the Tomcats. 

Thanks!  Your Tigers had an outstanding performance as well.

10 hours ago, Chargercats said:

I was expecting a closer game as well! Especially watching Crockett during warm ups! Either Crockett isn’t as improved as anticipated or we are better than I think. I really feel that we are better than I think because Crossno did look improved from last year! Our OL and DL was in complete control. 

I’ll have to admit that I fell for all the talk about a much-improved Cavalier team. For that reason, I thought this would be a close game.  Crockett has improved, but not as much as we were led to believe.  The last time the Cavaliers held Haywood below 40 points was 2015.  I like convincing wins, and this one was convincing.  That said, Crockett played a good game, and will have a good season.

Keep up the good work Tomcats!

Edited by stacmot