Clarksville Northeast Eagles (2-0) (0-0) vs Springfield Yellow Jackets (2-0) (0-0)

2 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

I am going with the Jackets 38-13, NE has some good athletes with speed, I can see them getting 1 or 2 big plays, maybe even on special teams. Having said that I believe they have a hard time slowing down the Jackets offense...

there will be so much speed on the field that a slipped or missed tackle can result in a TD.  

Edited by TheCommissioner

Northeast will no doubt be the most athletic team we have played thus far. The Eagles have a new head coach who previously was coaching a semi-pro team and by reading his quotes before the season started ,talent wasn’t the problem at Northeast. The Jackets have been playing lights out on defense and on kickoffs  we have been consistently put the ball in the end zone and I’m hoping  it continues because Northheast will have dangerous folks that could carry it to the house and when offenses start from the 20 it makes a big difference. It is still to early to get feel for many teams and I put Northeast in that category , that being said I’ll take the Jackets 35-21. GO JACKETS !

Edited by LEON
Grammar

25 minutes ago, LEON said:

Northeast will no doubt be the most athletic team we have played thus far. The Eagles have a new head coach who previously was coaching a semi-pro team and by reading his quotes before the season started ,talent wasn’t the problem at Northeast. The Jackets have been playing lights out on defense and on kickoffs  we have been consistently put the ball in the end zone and I’m hoping  it continues because Northheast will have dangerous folks that could carry it to the house and when offenses start from the 20 it makes a big difference. It is still to early to get feel for many teams and I put Northeast in that category , that being said I’ll take the Jackets 35-21. GO JACKETS !

I think we will have a hard time keeping Clarksville Northeast out of the end zone too

21 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I think we will have a hard time keeping Clarksville Northeast out of the end zone too

I know their QB and several others return and last years game was closer than the score indicated. I know every time I thought we had them put away they would score on a big play putting themselves within distance of tying the game.

43 minutes ago, LEON said:

I know their QB and several others return and last years game was closer than the score indicated. I know every time I thought we had them put away they would score on a big play putting themselves within distance of tying the game.

North east always brings the athletes. But they always seem to lack the discipline. 

• Like 1