H20 @ Westmoreland (Thursday)

biggest

18 minutes ago, Tigerdaddyfresh said:

What really upset me the most watching from the stands was it looked like Webster could care less.  He was kind of just sitting back watching this bull.  Looks like to me he has checked out and is just riding his time. It really don’t matter he’s untouchable anyway 

You speaking what everyone thinks. Need something fresh in that football program. 

4 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Watertown, from an athlete standpoint, doesn’t favor the Watertown I’m used to seeing. Same story on the Creekbank. 

True statement! H20 has low talent at the  skill position and no speed and cant throw the football. Westy had more speed and more physical . Tc and H20 could be 3&4 in region and one could miss the playoffs . 

Edited by Katdaddy

32 minutes ago, Tigerdaddyfresh said:

What really upset me the most watching from the stands was it looked like Webster could care less.  He was kind of just sitting back watching this bull.  Looks like to me he has checked out and is just riding his time. It really don’t matter he’s untouchable anyway 

Webster should have been fired the year he let his son back under center after being out most of the season and he cost them the game in the playoffs against TC. They missed their chance to win a golden ball for that year and it's his fault. I don't care if it's your son or not, you ride the horse that got you there and Heath was that horse.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Ok l will bite. What exactly are Football Families?
    • Honestly the A.D. may be powerless at Maryville to some degree versus other schools. I know he has his hands full with GoFan and all the stupid surprises just from the emails he sends out during the season.
    • Harriman was better than what I anticipated. They had good skill guys and a QB that’s gonna make a lot of teams look silly. They had some silly pre snap penalties but it’s just spring and I guess that’s expected.    Oneida looks the part. They are big upfront and got a stable of backs that’s gonna carry them this year. They have a few playmakers at receiver also. They have a new receiver that has only played basketball till this year and he is very athletic. The question is can we find a QB to consistently get them the ball. They played 2-3 kids there and none looked great but they didn’t look awful either. The  defense is gonna be tough again but it’s very early and a lot can change between now and the fall.     It was good just to get out and watch some ball. I don’t know if Oneida has the team to win the region this year but just what I saw tonight I think they may be in the conversation come November.