H20 @ Westmoreland (Thursday)

biggest

3 hours ago, biggest said:

We all got a little spoiled the last few years! We don't have a Cousino,carter, boogie,price or Q on this roster or anything close coming anytime  soon. I don't think our line is that great.  We have alot of issues, but while I may fuss some the kids still played hard and didn't give up that's about all you can ask for.  

Best post on this thread.... H20 has been loaded the past several years. 

28 minutes ago, Tigerdaddyfresh said:

Mrs. West! Come on now everyone knows this is you! It’s not all about KK! So please stop! 

This is Courtney West “Mrs. West” you know KK’s mom!! if I wanted to post I wouldn’t have a problem putting my name on it. So if you would please stop that would be appreciated. I don’t appreciate all of the discussion around my son a lot of it is disrespectful and too far. Thank you to everyone trying to defend my son and I’m pretty sure this is not what this board was made for. Is he the best player or in the right position probably not but I can guarantee he’s giving it everything he’s got. And yes he got hurt in the first part of the Fayetteville game playing defense and drs thought his rotator cuff was torn. Luckily it wasn’t but he is currently dealing with a bad case of tendinitis in his throwing shoulder and is very sore. So tigerdaddyfresh this is Mrs. West I don’t know you but I am at every game cheering for ALL of these boys to succeed not just mine in case you want to come introduce yourself. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, West12 said:

This is Courtney West “Mrs. West” you know KK’s mom!! if I wanted to post I wouldn’t have a problem putting my name on it. So if you would please stop that would be appreciated. I don’t appreciate all of the discussion around my son a lot of it is disrespectful and too far. Thank you to everyone trying to defend my son and I’m pretty sure this is not what this board was made for. Is he the best player or in the right position probably not but I can guarantee he’s giving it everything he’s got. And yes he got hurt in the first part of the Fayetteville game playing defense and drs thought his rotator cuff was torn. Luckily it wasn’t but he is currently dealing with a bad case of tendinitis in his throwing shoulder and is very sore. So tigerdaddyfresh this is Mrs. West I don’t know you but I am at every game cheering for ALL of these boys to succeed not just mine in case you want to come introduce yourself. 

Tell kk to keep his head up! Don't  listen to the noise. 

1 minute ago, biggest said:

Tell kk to keep his head up! Don't  listen to the noise. 

Thank you. Everyone just needs to think before posting because these kids are hearing about this and reading it. I do know that my son will give it his all no matter what the coaches ask him to do.  

10 minutes ago, West12 said:

Wow you got 2 or 3 accounts huh? Nobody is talking about your son. He’s a AWESOME KID. You’re the problem. If you will leave him alone and let him continue to grow he will be just fine. You ran the coaches down at Lebanon and now here. Step back and let him enjoy HIS HS career. I mean he was a big part of the state championship baseball team. Once again KK West is a 1st class kid