Lake County @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

2 hours ago, JackThaRipper said:

GET THAT MONEY FROM YOUR PIGGYBANK AND INVEST IT IN A FIELD AND 3 CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW AND THE FIELD LOOK LIKE A HOGPEN AND WHEN YOU GET THAT MONEY HILLBILLY JIM JUST LET ME KNOW AND A NEW FIELD!!!!

Dude Peabodys facilities are top notch. What are you spewing out your mouth. We dog stomped your team the first game and y’all got luck and beat a low level team. You wanna start talking about beating peabody like that. I hope your players don’t talk and act like you or you won’t even make the playoffs. A complete disgrace to all of HS football is all you are. You need to get off the T.

14 minutes ago, JackThaRipper said:

DUDE I DON’T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE AND I KNOW YOU NOT THE MAYOR OR GOVERNOR SO YOU CAN ACT LIKE YOU DOING SOMETHING BIG ON THE INTERNET IS WORSE KIND OF COWARDICE IT IS!YA’LL FACILITY IS A HOGPEN AND YOU THE GATEKEEPER SO KEEP THAT SLOP YOU TALKING AND WATCH YOUR TEAM LOSE BY 5 TDs!!!!ALL THAT OTHER STUFF YOU TALKING IS GOOD FOR THE INTERNET!YOU GET OFF T HILLBILLY JIM!!!

Wow I’m glad you got some minutes on your phone buddy. Never knew EBT phones could get on internet.

22 minutes ago, JackThaRipper said:

DUDE I DON’T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE AND I KNOW YOU NOT THE MAYOR OR GOVERNOR SO YOU CAN ACT LIKE YOU DOING SOMETHING BIG ON THE INTERNET IS WORSE KIND OF COWARDICE IT IS!YA’LL FACILITY IS A HOGPEN AND YOU THE GATEKEEPER SO KEEP THAT SLOP YOU TALKING AND WATCH YOUR TEAM LOSE BY 5 TDs!!!!ALL THAT OTHER STUFF YOU TALKING IS GOOD FOR THE INTERNET!YOU GET OFF T HILLBILLY JIM!!!

Marcus you in here talking bout folks  hating the roads cause they are black, calling folks hillbilly’s, you don’t know a one of us on here, we know  you though, drop the wanna be racial garbage , grow up , and most of all pls pls pls don’t think anyone here cares about your opinion, how you talking crap and your the laughing stock of Tiptonville ! I really hope that the new coaches distance you from this team like Corey did ! If you love the Falcons like you say you do You should be a mentor in humility when your interacting with them, not trash talking and getting tossed from games ! Trash knows no color my guy ! Your a prime example ! Call me the garbage man if you wanna stand in face in real life and talk we can   , but I doubt you will ! Now let’s talk some real points to what the Falcons need to do to win !? 
what are your keys to the game on offense and defense ? 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Marcus you in here talking bout folks  hating the roads cause they are black, calling folks hillbilly’s, you don’t know a one of us on here, we know  you though, drop the wanna be racial garbage , grow up , and most of all pls pls pls don’t think anyone here cares about your opinion, how you talking crap and your the laughing stock of Tiptonville ! I really hope that the new coaches distance you from this team like Corey did ! If you love the Falcons like you say you do You should be a mentor in humility when your interacting with them, not trash talking and getting tossed from games ! Trash knows no color my guy ! Your a prime example ! Call me the garbage man if you wanna stand in face in real life and talk we can   , but I doubt you will ! Now let’s talk some real points to what the Falcons need to do to win !? 

Oh Pride! lol I see what you are doing you sly dog. 

dont-poke-the-bear-while-hes-birdwatching-shawna-gilmore.jpg

15 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I’m sure he will say they will have 800 yards rushing on you all and win 62-14. 

As a faithful Falcon fan I know LC won’t win by 5 TDS. We were preseason favorites to win the region but the UC game was a back breaker. LC played much better last week but did give up 30.  I’m looking for a close injury free game because these two teams will most likely meet again. I look forward to Friday night because Peabody has top notch facilities and should be a great atmosphere. Hoping the green machine gets rolling this week.

9 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Man I hate this thread as come to all this. Peabody has really nice facilities and top notch football program. I respect the heck out of the Peabody program. I hope LC comes to play and that it's a really good clean football game.

68 my brother, we can still enjoy our thread bro , I really enjoy your posts and your a fine fella ! Nothing but admiration from this Tide fan, but you know that already ! Hope you make it to the game love seeing all my Falcon friends !

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

68 my brother, we can still enjoy our thread bro , I really enjoy your posts and your a fine fella ! Nothing but admiration from this Tide fan, but you know that already ! Hope you make it to the game love seeing all my Falcon friends !

This will be the first LC game I have missed in years. I have some business I have to take care of. I hoping I can find a way to watch it. I really hate I have to miss it but I got to.