Lake County @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

32 minutes ago, JackThaRipper said:

YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY!RIDING GUYS COATTAILS!!!WHAT WOULD I BENEFIT IF ANYONE OF THOSE KIDS GO PRO AND WHAT YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND I WAS ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO PLAYED LC FOOTBALL WAS NFL GOOD AND WAS NOT GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITIES BC OF MY ECONOMIC SITUATION OR MAYBE MY ETHNICITY BUT IF YOU THINK I’M COATTAILING ANY PLAYER YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN BUT TO BE TECHNICAL I HAVE THREE NEPHEWS ON LC TEAM AND EVERY PLAYER ON THE TEAM I KNOW THEM OR THEIR PARENTS PERSONALLY SO KEEP UP THE SHENANIGANS BC THE ONLY THING I CARE TO HEAR IS LC FALCONS ARE YOUR 2022 STATE CHAMPIONS AND THOSE KIDS NAMED CALLED FOR VARIOUS SCHOLARSHIPS!!!!!!!!!

You were definitely not NFL good. You barely even got to start and only because of low numbers.  You went from the sports report to the court report quick. You tried to be with TN Top 100 but thankfully he realized you were a cancer to the business. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, JackThaRipper said:

I’M RIDING COATTAILS BUT I POSTED PEABODY HIGHLIGHTS FOR WHAT BENEFIT AND ALL THIS SMOKING DOPE AND CAN’T RECORD MAN GO TO MY CHANNEL I DON’T HAVE TO RECORD OR WORK BUT YOU WILL FIGURE IT OUT EINSTEIN!!!!!

Saying you support the kids and trying to get them exposure on social media is great but when their videos are posted with videos of you and your boys smoking blunts and drinking while talk about prison isn’t a good look for the kids. Be smart man and do the good you say you want to do.

1 minute ago, TruGrit44 said:

Saying you support the kids and trying to get them exposure on social media is great but when their videos are posted with videos of you and your boys smoking blunts and drinking while talk about prison isn’t a good look for the kids. Be smart man and do the good you say you want to do.

Hey Ripper I really don't care who you are and what you do.  Me and everyone else just want to have some wholesome fun.  Hey Pride, cool down man.  Its not worth it.  Chill Ripper

21 minutes ago, JackThaRipper said:

YOU WANT ME BLOCKED BAD DON’T YOU AND YOU AIN’T PUT ME ON BLAST SCOOBY DOO AND IT’S EASY TO SAY PULL UP ON BEHIND THE INTERNET HILLBILLY JIM!!!JED CLAMPETT AND COME TO MY DEFENSE AND IF YOU THINK MARCUS NEED DEFENSE I KNOW YOU DO NOT KNOW ME!!!!LMAO!!!!

Why is everything with you about race? The way you speak says everything about you. Just stop your nonsense now and stop making your fellow falcon fans look bad. Not one single LC fan has come to your defense or support you. The program doesn’t even want you associated with them. I will never respond to anything you post ever again or even acknowledge you are on any thread and I encourage the rest of y’all on the T do the same.  

2 minutes ago, JackThaRipper said:

4 GOLD BALLS IN LAST 8 YEARS WHAT ABOUT THE 100 YEARS BEFORE THAT!!!YA’LL KNOW LC HAS OVER 100 CHAMPIONSHIPS IN VARIOUS SPORTS AND YOU BRAG ON 4 IN 100 YEARS OF EXISTENCE!!!!LMAO!!!!!!

Wow.  Im so proud that you know your fake History.  Come on man.  Its okay to be proud but don't be so stupid.  I know LC has history.  Most schools do.  That's whats great about the T.  We can voice our opinions but, lets be truthful pretty please

Just now, Golddoctor said:

Wow.  Im so proud that you know your fake History.  Come on man.  Its okay to be proud but don't be so stupid.  I know LC has history.  Most schools do.  That's whats great about the T.  We can voice our opinions but, lets be truthful pretty please

Ive wasted enough time with you dude.  Im not mad at you.  Im just disappointed that you are shaming the human race.  Its all good.  Enjoy yourself

Just now, Golddoctor said:

Ive wasted enough time with you dude.  Im not mad at you.  Im just disappointed that you are shaming the human race.  Its all good.  Enjoy yourself

All together now.  Oh yeah, I was waiting for you to show up after the game on the T.  Where were you dude.  I know, you got choked on the Crow.  Okay all together now.  Gud, sleep tight, may all your dreams come true!