Lake County @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

Two very evenly matched teams in my opinion. I thought the difference in the game was that Lake Co made more mistakes than Peabody. Refs didn't do Lake Co any favors either. That no call that should have been pass interference in front of the Falcon bench I thought was crucial. Reciever clearly had the db beat when he tripped him. How in the heck did Union City beat a talented like yall that bad?

1 minute ago, Croppygenius said:

Two very evenly matched teams in my opinion. I thought the difference in the game was that Lake Co made more mistakes than Peabody. Refs didn't do Lake Co any favors either. That no call that should have been pass interference in front of the Falcon bench I thought was crucial. Reciever clearly had the db beat when he tripped him. How in the heck did Union City beat a talented like yall that bad?

I truly believe if that game was played at a later date the outcome would be different. Maybe not a win but definitely not a beat down. LC came into that game with a new HC and OC along with some key injuries. I’m not making excuses just starting facts.  UC is the real deal. LC will be playing good ball come playoff time.

32 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

I truly believe if that game was played at a later date the outcome would be different. Maybe not a win but definitely not a beat down. LC came into that game with a new HC and OC along with some key injuries. I’m not making excuses just starting facts.  UC is the real deal. LC will be playing good ball come playoff time.

I think their playing pretty dang good right now. How is the big guy that hurt his shoulder last night?

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Look and see if the ball was catchable.  but what about the reverse call on the pass interference on us.  The db never turned to look for ball with both hands up.  UC is for real.  But Day Day would have stopped a lot of what UC was doing.   With Day day, I feel the score would be UC 48-24.  UC is that good.

1 hour ago, TipToe421 said:

After seeing LC both times, I would have to agree.  That game got out of hand pretty fast.  Remember these are high school kids with no salary

1 hour ago, Tornado82 said:

LC has talent and score could be different if played later but as I said after week 1. LC will be fine. Just hope to keep winning the rest of season. Much respect for both Trenton and LC. 

I got mad respect for LC and of course T-town.  LC brought it last night.  They will be a hard out for anyone come playoffs

1 hour ago, Golddoctor said:

Look and see if the ball was catchable.  but what about the reverse call on the pass interference on us.  The db never turned to look for ball with both hands up.  UC is for real.  But Day Day would have stopped a lot of what UC was doing.   With Day day, I feel the score would be UC 48-24.  UC is that good.

Take Day Day out of any of the games,they lose pretty big.But wonder how many roughing the center gets called? 

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Take Day Day out of any of the games,they lose pretty big.But wonder how many roughing the center gets called? 

Ive seen it before.  The Qb is protected, punter and long snapper.  Both teams had a few bone head plays.  I think LC will run the table except Haywood.  But I respect them for scheduling such a good and but I respect you for scheduling such a good and big opponet.  That is what pays off during playoff time.  I hope we can meet again.  Ya'll gave us a real scare.  So many athletes. I got to run now but like Arnold would say" I'll be Back"