Lake County @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

UC is very good.  What would be the score if UC played LC right now.  Peabody gave up 3 unnecessary big plays.  That is part of the game. Next man up is most teams motto, so no excuses.  Can't wait to see this team get healthy.  This team can be as good as last year. Got to fix secondary.  Our coaching staff will get it done.  

Just now, BeQuiet said:

UC is very good.  What would be the score if UC played LC right now.  Peabody gave up 3 unnecessary big plays.  That is part of the game. Next man up is most teams motto, so no excuses.  Can't wait to see this team get healthy.  This team can be as good as last year. Got to fix secondary.  Our coaching staff will get it done.  

Also Peabody left 14 points on the field in my opinion. There again that's part of the game.  I believe with a few different scenarios, we score right there.  55 to 35 is what the score should have looked like.  But LC stopped us from getting those tds, so the game came out just like it should have.  LC has talent and heart.  They actually put gained Peabody for about 20 yards.  If Peabody can shore up that secondary and don't give up so many big plays, they will be ok.  Chattanooga ok

9 hours ago, BeQuiet said:

Also Peabody left 14 points on the field in my opinion. There again that's part of the game.  I believe with a few different scenarios, we score right there.  55 to 35 is what the score should have looked like.  But LC stopped us from getting those tds, so the game came out just like it should have.  LC has talent and heart.  They actually put gained Peabody for about 20 yards.  If Peabody can shore up that secondary and don't give up so many big plays, they will be ok.  Chattanooga ok

LC probably could scored before half but ran out of time.Take interception away and who knows? Both teams left points on the field and Trenton benefitted on having LC pinned with bad field position first quarter to open things up.So few different scenarios could gave LC a couple more tds. You wanna say that should been score but ur not acknowledging points Trenton got from LC turnover,interference not called.LC getting first down,only to have a penalty called on LC after picking up key first down..And then the roughing center call.I know it's to protect center but I don't think I've really ever seen it called but maybe a couple times .So who knows,different officials may not called that one play.So can't say Score should been 52 to 35.

Edited by mrbigster

13 hours ago, BeQuiet said:

As for sharing up their defense.Probably have to double team Clay or if one on one,have a safety come over also .If LC is smart and watches film ,they will do the same.Cover Kee at the line and also have safety come over.Didnt see anyone other than him in the passing game for Trenton.So if LC is smart and they do play again,see if Trenton has anyone else .Have another receiver beat them.

9 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

As for sharing up their defense.Probably have to double team Clay or if one on one,have a safety come over also .If LC is smart and watches film ,they will do the same.Cover Kee at the line and also have safety come over.Didnt see anyone other than him in the passing game for Trenton.So if LC is smart and they do play again,see if Trenton has anyone else .Have another receiver beat them.

Wade Webber and Donald when he is healthy. Webber is real fast. Offense won’t be as predictable when everyone is healthy. 

On 9/6/2022 at 9:09 AM, mrbigster said:

LC probably could scored before half but ran out of time.Take interception away and who knows? Both teams left points on the field and Trenton benefitted on having LC pinned with bad field position first quarter to open things up.So few different scenarios could gave LC a couple more tds. You wanna say that should been score but ur not acknowledging points Trenton got from LC turnover,interference not called.LC getting first down,only to have a penalty called on LC after picking up key first down..And then the roughing center call.I know it's to protect center but I don't think I've really ever seen it called but maybe a couple times .So who knows,different officials may not called that one play.So can't say Score should been 52 to 35.

Good post Bigster