Lake County @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

11 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

The Ripper is fired up...lol

Wow, I would agree he is fired up! We will wait until Friday to get that fired up! Bigster, please check on him I am concerned for him. It is not safe to drink the entire case of energy drinks at one time. He needs to pace himself. Drink them in moderation. One every 5 hours max. 

58 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

Wow, I would agree he is fired up! We will wait until Friday to get that fired up! Bigster, please check on him I am concerned for him. It is not safe to drink the entire case of energy drinks at one time. He needs to pace himself. Drink them in moderation. One every 5 hours max. 

I may need to start drinking them if it does that for a person.Never had one but I need some fire.

Yep Da Ripper is fired up like a crack house in a blaze  ! What a bunch of garbage ! I can smell that stink from Trenton ! I bet your the idiot that owes me a grand from last years game ! If  you had one coherent thought you would probably toot a line or two and mess that up too ! Pls pls pls continue to post , great laughs , I really  hope your helmets tight and your crayons are secured for the short bus ride to T town Friday night ! 

5 hours ago, JackThaRipper said:

THE STAR RB HASN’T PLAYED IN WEEKS AND HE STILL RUSHED FOR 150 SO WITH A FULL HEALTHY WEEK HE FOR SURE TORCHES PEABODY FOR 250+ 3 TDs!BARRY SANDERS AND BO JACKSON ALL IN ONE AND HE OPENS UP LC’S ENTIRE ARSENAL AND HE IS AVERAGING 115+ AGAINST PEABODY WITH ONLY 20 CARRIES IN TWO GAMES AND PEABODY HAD NO ANSWER BUT THIS YEAR HE WILL RIPPLE THE TIDE DRY AND BACK TO THE BOTTOM OF WEST TN SPORTS!LC BY 3 TDs EASILY!!!!!

6 points nuf  said ?

Edited by PeabodyPride

7 hours ago, JackThaRipper said:

LC GOT SOME BALLERS SO THEY WILL TAKE AWAY AT LEAST TWO OF THOSE POSSESSIONS AND PEABODY WON’T BE ABLE TO RUN DINK AND DONK AND THEN DRIGGERS AND KEE HAVE TO GO IN THE TERRITORY WITH THE FASTEST BIRDS IN THE WORLD AND THEY HAVE GAVE UP ONLY ONE PASS TD SO IT WON’T BE THAT EASY AS YOU THINK!!!!

Didn’t Onion put 30 up ? Obion ?????

7 hours ago, JackThaRipper said:

LC GOT SOME BALLERS SO THEY WILL TAKE AWAY AT LEAST TWO OF THOSE POSSESSIONS AND PEABODY WON’T BE ABLE TO RUN DINK AND DONK AND THEN DRIGGERS AND KEE HAVE TO GO IN THE TERRITORY WITH THE FASTEST BIRDS IN THE WORLD AND THEY HAVE GAVE UP ONLY ONE PASS TD SO IT WON’T BE THAT EASY AS YOU THINK!!!!

I swear i almost feel bad for replying to a special needs poster, How many passes they defend my guy ? Pls lay off the dollar tree energy shots before you have a stroke ! I would feel horrid , I Have a bunch of great friends up that way and I don’t wanna Have to come to one of their special needs kinfolks funeral over a dang football game when you stroke out guy !

27 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Didn’t Onion put 30 up ? Obion ?????

Not sure I'd scoff about Central.Scired 56 on Gibson Co which means Trenton should score 70 on Gibson Co since you don't think much of Central.Trenton has a good back.Milan has a good back.Central has the best 2 backs I've seen so far.Think they will give Milan a good test.

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yep Da Ripper is fired up like a crack house in a blaze  ! What a bunch of garbage ! I can smell that stink from Trenton ! I bet your the idiot that owes me a grand from last years game ! If  you had one coherent thought you would probably toot a line or two and mess that up too ! Pls pls pls continue to post , great laughs , I really  hope your helmets tight and your crayons are secured for the short bus ride to T town Friday night ! 

I’ll bet you 1000 that you are 100% correct! 

9 hours ago, JackThaRipper said:

PEABODY IS NOT CLASS 2A BC HUNTINGDON RAN THEM DOWN JUST LIKE LC RAN HUNTINGDON UP TO 2A!LC IS KNOWN FOR THE GRIND AND GRIT AND THAT LOSS AGAINST UC WILL BE EPIC AT THE END OF THE SEASON!PEABODY WILL BE WONDERING WHAT CLASS TO GO TO NEXT AFTER FRIDAY!MIGHTY MIGHTY MIGHTY FALCONS BY 5 TDs!!!!

Kicked out of any games lately ?

• Upvote 1

Jackson Sun has it predicted a lot closer than it will be. Peabody by 21

Lake County (1-1) at Peabody (1-1)

When: 7 p.m. Friday

Sam Driggers' return to the field propelled Peabody past Westview and its first win of the season. Driggers threw for 229 yards and a touchdown in the win.

Lake County also got its first win of the season in  Week 2 scoring 38 points against Obion County. Peabody won both matchups between the teams last season by an average of 23 points.

Prediction: Peabody 28, Lake County 20