FORREST AT LORETTO 2022

GeneralForrest

1 hour ago, LeroyBrown said:

I've never said I didn't know any of them. That doesn't mean I'm affiliated with the team or school. Big difference. 

I care much less about who you are, than you do about telling me who you aren't. You wanna follow me around and troll my posts? I welcome the attention. It's entertaining. See you on here after tonight's game. 

3 hours ago, LeroyBrown said:

Good god, spoken like someone that doesn't know the first thing about coaching. Stay mad loser. 

Only one guy gets angry and takes things personal on here. You've brought more attention to the coaching staff this season than anyone. Big game tonight, let's try to focus on Moore County and stay off CoachT til the game ends. Good luck!

On 9/9/2022 at 1:12 PM, Salem said:

No meeting or expert is needed. Put the best athletes on the field like the other teams. Yes, even at wide receiver and on special teams.

If your JV is on kickoff team and the kicker isn't putting it in the endzone, pooch or squib it- don't kick to their star player.  If your freshman QB is getting blasted on every pass change the protection. Watch Wayne County games. 

Let's review Friday's game.  Forrest continued to rotate a who's who of players at receiver everyone on both sidelines knows won't be getting a pass thrown to them. ( @MC2023 it is what it is. )

Forrest continues to kick low line drive kickoffs with backup defensive players covering to the best athletes on the field and watch them return it 40, 50, 99, and now 96 yards. Friday's faux pas turned a 27-14 game that the players fought back to make competitive into a 33-14 blowout a few seconds into the 3rd quarter. That one play ended the game. Inexcusable. Another first half turnover which was part of the MC 27 point run happened because our QB was hit as he threw the ball by an unblocked defensive lineman. 

On 9/9/2022 at 2:14 PM, LeroyBrown said:

Good god, spoken like someone that doesn't know the first thing about coaching. Stay mad loser. 

Naw, in hindsight it sounds like good advice if you're trying to not get blown off the field by a 1A team on homecoming. 

19 hours ago, Salem said:

Let's review Friday's game.  Forrest continued to rotate a who's who of players at receiver everyone on both sidelines knows won't be getting a pass thrown to them. ( @MC2023 it is what it is. )

Forrest continues to kick low line drive kickoffs with backup defensive players covering to the best athletes on the field and watch them return it 40, 50, 99, and now 96 yards. Friday's faux pas turned a 27-14 game that the players fought back to make competitive into a 33-14 blowout a few seconds into the 3rd quarter. That one play ended the game. Inexcusable. Another first half turnover which was part of the MC 27 point run happened because our QB was hit as he threw the ball by an unblocked defensive lineman. 

Naw, in hindsight it sounds like good advice if you're trying to not get blown off the field by a 1A team on homecoming. 

At this point, I'd say it's safe to say that those 1A schools, and that region are simply better than y'all, But feel free to keep blaming the coaches and whatever else excuse you can come up with. 

1 hour ago, LeroyBrown said:

At this point, I'd say it's safe to say that those 1A schools, and that region are simply better than y'all, But feel free to keep blaming the coaches and whatever else excuse you can come up with. 

Who else would they blame? If these 1A schools are better as you say, the only way to change the outcomes are to coach better. Look at your personnel and scheme it up. Lesser teams have bettered plenty of favored teams by simply being better prepared, better coached, and scheming what compliments their strengths and talent. It's high school ball. You can't solve this by signing free agents or going to the transfer portal. If there's enough NIL money, maybe. LOL I'm teasing. 

Better coaching and execution is all you can control right now and it's all the fans can ask for at this point. Frankly the parents, fans, and players deserve it. 

Edited by PercyPeabody
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PercyPeabody said:

Who else would they blame? If these 1A schools are better as you say, the only way to change the outcomes are to coach better. Look at your personnel and scheme it up. Lesser teams have bettered plenty of favored teams by simply being better prepared, better coached, and scheming what compliments their strengths and talent. It's high school ball. You can't solve this by signing free agents or going to the transfer portal. If there's enough NIL money, maybe. LOL I'm teasing. 

Better coaching and execution is all you can control right now and it's all the fans can ask for at this point. Frankly the parents, fans, and players deserve it. 

He's in class he will get back to you ASAP. Excellent points though PP

2 hours ago, LeroyBrown said:

Why are they better. Talent? Scheme? ahem, coaching? The more you talk the sillier you look. I hope you ARENT Coach Eli at this point. Too irrational, emotional, bothered by nonsense. 

Just now, GeneralForrest said:

Why are they better. Talent? Scheme? ahem, coaching? The more you talk the sillier you look. I hope you ARENT Coach Eli at this point. Too irrational, emotional, bothered by nonsense. 

I would say that moore county definitely has the better coaching staff with coach white. He’s done great at moore county. As far as talent the mc qb was the best athlete on the field friday and can make something out of nothing. Overall i’m not sure if they have better talent across the board though

3 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

To add on, besides moore county and fayetteville, y’all would beat every other  team in the region easily 

1 hour ago, City223 said:

I would say that moore county definitely has the better coaching staff with coach white. He’s done great at moore county. As far as talent the mc qb was the best athlete on the field friday and can make something out of nothing. Overall i’m not sure if they have better talent across the board though

The only and i mean ONLY advantage Forrest had friday was kicker. But we dont even use him properly. The missed PAT by Moore only lessened the beatdown by a single point. then i guess yall went for 2 a couple times.