FORREST AT LORETTO 2022

GeneralForrest

16 minutes ago, Salem said:

Somebody should have been working on pass defense and checking radiator hoses last week instead of spending so much time on the T. Loretto wasn't getting your full attention last week and it showed. It's time to refocus and save this season. 

i was trying not to go there. his obsession with what is said on here costs him the ballgame. focus the one eye you have dude. moore will beat you worse than 16 if you arent ready  

23 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Nice job trading scores after you spotted them 3 TDs. Maybe get safer buses for your students also. Other than that, wonderful work as always. 

LOL, wasn't at the game. The only thing I know about it is the score. No clue what you're referring to with the buses. 

Edited by LeroyBrown

22 hours ago, Salem said:

Somebody should have been working on pass defense and checking radiator hoses last week instead of spending so much time on the T. Loretto wasn't getting your full attention last week and it showed. It's time to refocus and save this season. 

The fact that y'all honestly think Coach Stephenson looks at Coach T and cares what is posted on here proves to me just how clueless you are. It's hilarious that your egos think that your opinions are even remotely important. Hmmm.......so Loretto gets beaten soundly by a Wayne County team that isn't very good and that Fayetteville City could have hung 100 on? Interesting..........

On 9/2/2022 at 12:36 PM, LeroyBrown said:

I have zero affiliation with Forrest High School, 

On 9/2/2022 at 12:36 PM, LeroyBrown said:

I can assure you the coaching staff doesn't give a single crap about whatever opinion you have of them.

29 minutes ago, LeroyBrown said:

You do provide some good laughs for the staff occasionally, I'll give you that. 

Really hard for someone to make the 2nd and 3rd statement if the 1st statement is true, Interestingly, we have Watertown and Trousdale coaching staffs raked through the mud all week but the zero affiliation Forrest guy only sees fit to post in defense of one 2A staff over and over.  Interesting.  I never said which coach you were. You keep bringing up the head guy. 

24 minutes ago, Salem said:

Really hard for someone to make the 2nd and 3rd statement if the 1st statement is true, Interestingly, we have Watertown and Trousdale coaching staffs raked through the mud all week but the zero affiliation Forrest guy only sees fit to post in defense of one 2A staff over and over.  Interesting.  I never said which coach you were. You keep bringing up the head guy. 

Question, so you think Stephenson and the rest of the staff only know or have ties to people in Chapel Hill and/or at Forrest? Newsflash, a person can be knowledgeable about a staff and program without being affiliated or employed by them. Again, if you and General truly cared about Forrest's football program, you'd set up a meeting with the coaching staff and grace them with your superior knowledge so that they can be the best possible. I'm sure they would be honored to learn from experts such as yourselves. 

6 minutes ago, LeroyBrown said:

Question, so you think Stephenson and the rest of the staff only know or have ties to people in Chapel Hill and/or at Forrest? Newsflash, a person can be knowledgeable about a staff and program without being affiliated or employed by them. Again, if you and General truly cared about Forrest's football program, you'd set up a meeting with the coaching staff and grace them with your superior knowledge so that they can be the best possible. I'm sure they would be honored to learn from experts such as yourselves. 

Your weirdest post yet. It starts with you backflipping to attempt to prove that you aren't on the staff or affiliated with them.

It ends with you telling us we don't care enough because we won't meet with the staff that you aren't affiliated with. 

I can't tell if I'm being disparaged or flirted with. 

1 minute ago, LeroyBrown said:

We're all over the board here. The coaching staff doesn't know you or CoachT exists. I have no affiliation with the coaching staff. The coaching staff laughs at your posts. The coaching staff doesn't give a crap about your posts. For the good of Forrest football you need to have a meeting with the staff. 

No meeting or expert is needed. Start with the basics, Coach. Get 11 players on the field every play and snap the ball before the play clock expires. Put the best athletes on the field like the other teams. Yes, even at wide receiver and on special teams. If your JV is on kickoff team and the kicker isn't putting it in the endzone, pooch or squib it- don't kick to their star player.  If one running back is averaging 10 yards per carry in a close game give him the ball instead of the one averaging 2.5. If your freshman QB is getting blasted on every pass change the protection. Watch Wayne County games. 

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

Your weirdest post yet. It starts with you backflipping to attempt to prove that you aren't on the staff or affiliated with them.

It ends with you telling us we don't care enough because we won't meet with the staff that you aren't affiliated with. 

I can't tell if I'm being disparaged or flirted with. 

I've never said I didn't know any of them. That doesn't mean I'm affiliated with the team or school. Big difference. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

We're all over the board here. The coaching staff doesn't know you or CoachT exists. I have no affiliation with the coaching staff. The coaching staff laughs at your posts. The coaching staff doesn't give a crap about your posts. For the good of Forrest football you need to have a meeting with the staff. 

No meeting or expert is needed. Start with the basics, Coach. Get 11 players on the field every play and snap the ball before the play clock expires. Put the best athletes on the field like the other teams. Yes, even at wide receiver and on special teams. If your JV is on kickoff team and the kicker isn't putting it in the endzone, pooch or squib it- don't kick to their star player.  If one running back is averaging 10 yards per carry in a close game give him the ball instead of the one averaging 2.5. If your freshman QB is getting blasted on every pass change the protection. Watch Wayne County games. 

Good god, spoken like someone that doesn't know the first thing about coaching. Stay mad loser.