FORREST AT LORETTO 2022

GeneralForrest

On 8/27/2022 at 1:05 PM, GeneralForrest said:

Loretto has played Collinwood and Lawrence and think they have a juggernaut offense 

Called that one didn’t you? That juggernaut is averaging about what they got against you guys. 
Good game though. Actually surprised with how the game went. We lack some size but we have some athletes in the skill positions  that play hard. 

12 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

I'm not trying to be ugly or antagonize anyone. I honestly am waiting to hear from the General and Salem because I know they will tell it like it is. No disrespect intended at all. 

The general and salem were very quick to call out people for not posting when their team was down. Their team loses, and they are nowhere to be found. If chapel hill had won, they would be all over the message boards. 

32 minutes ago, MC2023 said:

The general and salem were very quick to call out people for not posting when their team was down. Their team loses, and they are nowhere to be found. If chapel hill had won, they would be all over the message boards. 

The general would have already started a thread for mc vs. chapel hill. 

• Like 1