Riverdale vs. Blackman

Pops17

From a very unreliable (and suspect) source at Riverdale, and I quote

"we done had called the TSSAA about all them gadgets Blackmun is using - that big lineman what runned that touchdown, he had that heads up display in his helmet - he knowed exactly how close to get to the sideline so our boys could not catch him! Plus we know he had on a pair of them jet shoes! Aint no lineman can move that fast without em. AND we are not even sure that play was legal! Rankin always said you had to run it with a back or a receiver, he never said nothin about a lineman running it! And then there's that NAN NO BOT thing where he has them all over the field - like that fumble we recovered for a touchback - 3 seconds after it happens that Tygard man had a picture of his man laying on the ground with the ball still in his arms - how you think he got that picture so fast???"

Tygard's nefarious mind is always working on something.

The content of this poast may or may not be factual. The author's philosophy is to never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

"we done had called the TSSAA about all them gadgets Blackmun is using - that big lineman what runned that touchdown, he had that heads up display in his helmet - he knowed exactly how close to get to the sideline so our boys could not catch him! Plus we know he had on a pair of them jet shoes! Aint no lineman can move that fast without em. AND we are not even sure that play was legal! Rankin always said you had to run it with a back or a receiver, he never said nothin about a lineman running it! And then there's that NAN NO BOT thing where he has them all over the field - like that fumble we recovered for a touchback - 3 seconds after it happens that Tygard man had a picture of his man laying on the ground with the ball still in his arms - how you think he got that picture so fast???"

The content of this poast may or may not be factual. The author's philosophy is to never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I stopped after I realized this was written in some ‘hills have eyes’ type of language…. It’s incomprehensible.

1 hour ago, CougarDadx2 said:

I did not realize that CJ at DNJ had written an article on this subject:

Blackman football 2022: New technology helping monitor player progress (dnj.com)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CougarDadx2 said:

You two should get together and have a geritol - maybe the 1st weekend in December in Chattanooga?

Cougar just sayin :smile:

lol....Heck I remember the Geritol commercials....Beside its not the year make its the miles.... .Nothing would make me happier sitting on the Blaze sideline in December...

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2022 at 7:33 PM, Blaze45 said:

lol....Heck I remember the Geritol commercials....Beside its not the year make its the miles.... .Nothing would make me happier sitting on the Blaze sideline in December...

Makeup and a whole lot of lipstick hides boogers age..................at least that's what a friend told me..........:ph34r: