Meigs Vs Bledsoe

BigFoot423

10 hours ago, Tigerbomb said:

Is you is or is you ain’t coming?  Potential earthquakes coming so need to cancel? Cattle out can’t come?  Bus out of gas? 

Haven't seen them, but I think you meant that to Bledsoebtheboys.

6 hours ago, Tigerbomb said:

What defense does Bledsoe run? Offense? Who’s  the key players?

That's what I was asking as well. I haven't seen any video on them. Moore county has a 48 minute highlight video out there of their game with Bledsoe though I've been told. I just couldn't find it.

5 hours ago, Yeti said:

That's what I was asking as well. I haven't seen any video on them. Moore county has a 48 minute highlight video out there of their game with Bledsoe though I've been told. I just couldn't find it.

Pretty sure you can watch their games on NFHS. At least one of them, anyways.

14 hours ago, Tigerbomb said:

What defense does Bledsoe run? Offense? Who’s  the key players?

7 hours ago, Yeti said:

Bledsoe vs York is still on Diamond Clear if you want to check them out. https://diamondclearmedia.com/?B=414586

I zipped through the game, but from what I saw offensively they have quick sizable QB, RBs and at most positions/players. They gave some points up to York 1st Qtr and a few plays but that was week 1. Depends on the improvement from the first game, and how decent York is. I always tend to go with Meigs, do not think I'd be surprised if it stays close at first but may not.

42 minutes ago, TheOgre78 said:

Bledsoe vs York is still on Diamond Clear if you want to check them out. https://diamondclearmedia.com/?B=414586

I zipped through the game, but from what I saw offensively they have quick sizable QB, RBs and at most positions/players. They gave some points up to York 1st Qtr and a few plays but that was week 1. Depends on the improvement from the first game, and how decent York is. I always tend to go with Meigs, do not think I'd be surprised if it stays close at first but may not.

Thank you sir.

On 8/29/2022 at 6:04 PM, Yeti said:

Chances are which ever team loses this game will likely lose against Polk and be out of the playoffs. Let that sink in.

Polk is most improved in the region and will be a handful for any team in the region imo. Loser of this game is 5th seed I'd bet on it.

What do you base your feelings about polk?  The fact that Davis is back?  The fact that they have beaten two of the worse teams in the state so far?  Just asking cause I don't get it.  They were absolutely horrendous last year so I don't see a jump to contending for the region?

32 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

What do you base your feelings about polk?  The fact that Davis is back?  The fact that they have beaten two of the worse teams in the state so far?  Just asking cause I don't get it.  They were absolutely horrendous last year so I don't see a jump to contending for the region?

At our Jamboree, between Meigs, Loudon, mcminn central, Sweetwater, Polk, Copper Basin, Wartburg, Tellico, and McMinn Co. JV. They looked as good as any team that took the field that night. Massive O&D line Great power run team. The kind of team I personally think it will take to beat Tyner. They will definitely challenge Meigs and Marion this year unless you are just heaps better than last year.

47 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I seen the other day where they were ranked in a couple top tens. 
From the jamboree they looked good in their drive. But wasn’t truly long enough to matter for either team. Sweetwater came out a lot different against Meigs. 
as for Polks schedule so far I do not think that anyone should reflect at how their season will go. 
putting a beating to Copper Basin and SQHS doesn’t say much honestly

However I do think polk probably has one of the best athletes in the region and with the addition of the kid moving back from “Texas” they have a couple kids and 2A that makes a difference