Meigs Vs Bledsoe

BigFoot423

Great game to both teams both played a amazing game. Bledsoe beat us in coaching and physicality is what I saw. 22 and 2 are studs for BC and TUFF! Coaching and play calling once again caught up to us. Bad play calling is the difference in the game ( for meigs I don’t want to take anything away from BC cause they won in every aspect of the game.) linebacker play did look better though for meigs, and it ultimately kept meigs in the game for a chance to secure the W. Back to the offense though once a play doesn’t  work you don’t need to keep calling that play plain and simple. Ole coach is gonna have to find some speed for running the ball behind meadows.  He can’t have 3 power backs trying to get the edge against teams. Adding speed will also help meadows case. I give it to meadows he’s tuff. I said earlier in the week that fitz needs to take control or the flaws will show, and I truly believe we just saw the first step of that happening. Cant blame the kids for this L it’s on the coaches. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RoarinTiger said:

Great game to both teams both played a amazing game. Bledsoe beat us in coaching and physicality is what I saw. 22 and 2 are studs for BC and TUFF! Coaching and play calling once again caught up to us. Bad play calling is the difference in the game ( for meigs I don’t want to take anything away from BC cause they won in every aspect of the game.) linebacker play did look better though for meigs, and it ultimately kept meigs in the game for a chance to secure the W. Back to the offense though once a play doesn’t  work you don’t need to keep calling that play plain and simple. Ole coach is gonna have to find some speed for running the ball behind meadows.  He can’t have 3 power backs trying to get the edge against teams. Adding speed will also help meadows case. I give it to meadows he’s tuff. I said earlier in the week that fitz needs to take control or the flaws will show, and I truly believe we just saw the first step of that happening. Cant blame the kids for this L it’s on the coaches. 

I’ll agree to almost every aspect to this post outside of using power backs to get to the edge. The one play that went to the house wasn’t even a play designed for the outside the kid made a nice move and the field was basically wide open. 
we dominated in the power running game. ESP out of the i formation 

#13 was running as physical as you can. But we stopped running it and went into the shotgun and started throwing and running QB more which showed to be the opposite of what was working 

we literally had a drive going running the ball and made it to the 12 yard line and got out of the formation and went shotgun and didn’t put any points on the board 

we have a kicker didn’t try to kick the extra point, we were within his range when we had possession with 3 min left we throw it up again and it’s a int. 

We are def inexperienced, I am not going to be sitting here listening to the young part we play 1 freshman and 1 sophmore the others are juniors and seniors. 
we’ll return all but about 4 next year. 

if you are a through and through meigs fan and have watched this coaching staff before we had swafford we ran the football and absolutely wouldn’t continue to throw the ball with the amount of interceptions we are throwing. 
It’s really concerning at this point how we continue to throw the ball and go away from the run that is the opposite of what this staff has done since they been here. 

2 hours ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

Bledsoe is very young and inexperienced. Pick out your next excuse as to why we came to your place and won. 

No excuses here been in meigs for a LONG time. Bledsoe stuck to the game plan all game and came out physically and won the game. 
Congratulations on a hard fought win. Hope you all have a great remainder of the season and have success 

2 hours ago, powerp said:

Coaches don’t forget how to coach. Sometimes, the talent level just drops from previous years. Happens to everyone. Good talent makes coaches look sharp. Average talent will leave you scratching your head.

Coaches don’t forget how to coach but things are different when you have talent sitting behind waiting their turn that are next level players. 
we are playing a QB who hasn’t played a full season at QB ever that I know of. 
we are throwing it more than we have with other QBs with more experience. 
kind of makes you question what we are doing 

meigs doesn’t have an identity on offense that has been successful. We are able to stay in games but we have yet to be at the point where we can win a football game 

if you have watched all theee games then meigs is extremely lucky not to be 0-3. Sweetwater miss managed the clock and pushed the game winning fg wide cause the kicker was having to rush it. Outside of that meigs hasn’t won much more than a Quarter of football each week this season 

• Like 1