Powell / Karns

HTV

On 9/3/2022 at 10:22 AM, HTV said:

Even with one of the 2 or 3 best players to play at Karns in my memory, Karns is still Karns.  Just not a lot of talent to support Bishop. 

Who are the other Karns players in your memory that were better than DeSean Bishop? I have seen DeSean on Diamond Clear a lot and on local tv highlights but l have not seen any Karns players in history close to him.. l have only seen very few Karns games but can remember some good Karns players from reading some newspaper reports on Karns football and other sources. Only a few players l know of that would be close are Marcus Hamilton, Dustin York, Mike Roberts, Ken Sanderson.

30 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Who are the other Karns players in your memory that were better than DeSean Bishop? I have seen DeSean on Diamond Clear a lot and on local tv highlights but l have not seen any Karns players in history close to him.. l have only seen very few Karns games but can remember some good Karns players from reading some newspaper reports on Karns football and other sources. Only a few players l know of that would be close are Marcus Hamilton, Dustin York, Mike Roberts, Ken Sanderson.

Never said anybody was better. Said he was among the top 2 or 3. Didn't rank anybody. 

And considering that JJ McKleskey played in the NFL for 8 years I would put him in that category,  as well. 

On 9/4/2022 at 7:14 PM, Knoxvegas865 said:

Who is the 3rd receiver that missed the game? Besides #9 and #11 I thought I saw the other senior receivers play ( #22 and #4) Also nice to see #3 back after the hit he took against AC.

I didn't see #22 play on either side of the ball, but I could have completely missed him.

On 9/4/2022 at 7:44 PM, BigTime1950 said:

Devin and Thomas Harper were the other great Karns players that I can recall in recent history.