F5 comes ovur tha creik two tha littull fellurs

STARSNBARS

26 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Kolby is a STUD, wish he'd get back to wrestling but I don't think his heart is in it anymore. Kenny Harris is another one in that Alcoa Freshman class who IF he's playing football could end up being similar to Gray Carroll for y'all.

My boy played with Eli in the future stars game he’s tough, kolby hasn’t even filled into his body yet he will be crazy good. Took my son out of wrestling for a year to develop his overall strength and it paid off.

12 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

I like the way you’re thinking stars. However, the  WB All American QB that transferred through the Blount county portal negates that 171.9 points and takes Murvul to a 250.6 pt favorite. Not to mention, with the HUGE Florida transfer y’all picked up murvul should probably at well over a 300.4 favorite. :flower:

Tha Will-yum Blunt traid wuz a compleat playur fer playur traid wifout enny fewchure draift cunsiderayshuns......Tha Guvs picked upp a vuury goodur RB/MLB and tha strongust pair liftur fer his klass inn tha whole Unitid Staits......And our "HUGE" trainsfur iz fer shor a "littull fellur".....mite bee 120 pownds soakin' wet.....Jist thankin' abowt how littull ov a fellur he iz maiks me upp tha Nadurs two a 300.5 pt favritt......:unsure:

8 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Kolby is a STUD, wish he'd get back to wrestling but I don't think his heart is in it anymore. Kenny Harris is another one in that Alcoa Freshman class who IF he's playing football could end up being similar to Gray Carroll for y'all.

Cool. Talking about Grey Carroll. You should see him on the field tonight as Georgia Tech plays Clemson in the Georgia Dome.

Scout's Take: Ga Tech Commit, Grey Carroll | TN Gridiron Scouting

Clemson Vs Georgia Tech: The Early Prediction – Clemson Sports News

5 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Tha Will-yum Blunt traid wuz a compleat playur fer playur traid wifout enny fewchure draift cunsiderayshuns......Tha Guvs picked upp a vuury goodur RB/MLB and tha strongust pair liftur fer his klass inn tha whole Unitid Staits......And our "HUGE" trainsfur iz fer shor a "littull fellur".....mite bee 120 pownds soakin' wet.....Jist thankin' abowt how littull ov a fellur he iz maiks me upp tha Nadurs two a 300.5 pt favritt......:unsure:

Let me interject here............In Football, they throw FOOTBALL's......not HAY BAILS. Murvul Needed a Football thrower!

beverly hillbillies Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Just now, BCsportsfan said:

Let me interject here............In Football, they throw FOOTBALL's......not HAY BAILS. Murvul Needed a Football thrower!

beverly hillbillies Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Butt att W-B thay wainted a HBT/MLB/RB.....Vurry evun traid.....And momma once sed.....Thay's biggur diffurunce betwixt a thower and a passur.....She cain pass ennythang she cain swaller.......(Bless hur hart)......:wub:

Anyone know what’s up with the Maryville NFHS livestream this year? Tried watching the Farragut game last week, but it was not even streaming for most of the game and when it was w streaming, there were no announcers and the cameras weren’t even focused in on the play most of the time. Don’t want to harp on it too much, because I know they’re doing the best they can, but it’s frustrating not being able to watch the games.