Fayetteville (City) comes to Upperman

UCSportsFan

Just now, City223 said:

Your prediction may be wrong

No prediction at all. I’m simply stating that if Upperman is as good as they think they are this year then they should ( key word) win handily.

I haven’t seen them this year, but know their schedule has been weak so far. ( played 2 teams that are historically down and a weak region game)

So again if they think they are legit 4A contendenders they should win handily.

The bus ride alone should be worth 7 for Upperman.

35 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

No prediction at all. I’m simply stating that if Upperman is as good as they think they are this year then they should ( key word) win handily.

I haven’t seen them this year, but know their schedule has been weak so far. ( played 2 teams that are historically down and a weak region game)

So again if they think they are legit 4A contendenders they should win handily.

The bus ride alone should be worth 7 for Upperman.

We were legit 4a contenders last year and we have mostly the same team

4 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

We were legit 4a contenders last year and we have mostly the same team

No doubt you were, but  there is a significant difference between a quarterfinal team and someone believing they have a shot to win a state championship.

Especially in 4A and even so more when your in the Eastern bracket knowing you typically have a Greenville or Elizabethton waiting on you in the semis!

Both teams haven’t been tested yet, so it should be fun to see who is legit and who isn’t!

We will find out we’re both programs our tomorrow night. I have watched Fayetteville games and they our a very talented team. One of the most talented teams in any classification. I have been to every upperman game. They our very talented also. You would think Fayetteville was a 4a or bigger school by there players. They some of the biggest players I have seen for a 1A school. This game will come down to who executes best and who wants it the most. I have been a football official in the past. I had to take a test to ne a official. Now they our hurting so bad for officials they is no test to be one last I heard. You do the best you can and you our going to miss some calls because you have to watch for some much. The bad part is most official decided not to do it anymore because of parents and fans. You would think it would be coaches and players put not the case. Anyone that wants to fuss about officials needs to go try it one time and you will see why it is not a fun thing to do at times.