Union City welcomes TCA to Tornado Alley

Tornado82

2 minutes ago, UCStrong77 said:

Your instant replay analysis/opinion is not super accurate in my opinion as I watched your telecast last year and disagreed with some of your replay calls. Good thing about opinions is we all can have one. 

Yep, we can all have opinions and what each believes to be the truth can be subjective. I do have to wonder what your opinion of analysis from 2021 game has to to with last night and what multiple instat replays showed. Apples and oranges sir. Apples and oranges. 

Here is the deal. The holding calls against UC did not end up making absolutely any difference in the final outcome of last night's game. A smart coaching staff should still be ultra concerned about the penalties because against a stronger opponent they may not be so easy to overcome. And that is TRUTH. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

Yep, we can all have opinions and what each believes to be the truth can be subjective. I do have to wonder what your opinion of analysis from 2021 game has to to with last night and what multiple instat replays showed. Apples and oranges sir. Apples and oranges. 

Here is the deal. The holding calls against UC did not end up making absolutely any difference in the final outcome of last night's game. A smart coaching staff should still be ultra concerned about the penalties because against a stronger opponent they may not be so easy to overcome. And that is TRUTH. 

We had hardy any penalties against a previous ranked #1 USJ who is a favorite to make a strong run for a state title game. Beat them 19-6 so your statement is false. These are not professionals and are 15 to 18 yr old kids who are gonna have their good days and bad days.  Go Tornadoes

Edited by Tornadopride

2 minutes ago, Tornadopride said:

We had hardy any penalties against a previous ranked #1 USJ who is a favorite to make a strong run forward state title game. Beat them 19-6 so your statement is false. These are not professionals and are 15 to 18 yr old kids.  Go Tornadoes

Congratulations for having very few penalties against USJ. But what does that have to do with the plethora of penalties yall had last night. Please if you are going to say I made false statements,  at least quote me and show which statement you think is false. I reread the post you say is false and I find nothing factually incorrect. I also don't see what the ages of the players has anything to do with the discussion. Your post makes no sense.

4 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

There has to be that one fan who goes that route. I was wondering when someone like you would rear their head. Let me enlighten you sir.

It is true that you had some scores called back because of holding calls. Seeing that yall ended up scoring on every drive you had but one anyway, you CAN'T add the points from the called back scores and tack them on the end for what you thought the score should have been. No need for you to review the film either. Our broadcast  instant replay clearly showed the holding calls and others that were missed as well. The video replay does NOT LIE. It also shows at least one instance of helmet to helmet contact initiated by a UC player that was clearly missed during the 4th quarter on the TCA sideline in front of one of the game officials. We have already lost one player for the year because of brain bleed from that type of contact and I take the health and well being of our players very seriously on matters like this.

Let me be perfectly clear. Those flags thrown, or not thrown, did NOT change the final score by one point either way. The score was what it was supposed to be based on the game action. In the end, it was the offensive line of UC that won the game. They were superior all night long and TCA could not stop them.

UC is a good football team with a chance to go far. It will be interesting to see how they react when they come across a team equally as talented who can hit them in the mouth and do it all night long instead of just a half. It may not happen until a deep playoff run if it happens at all. 

I leave you with this.....it is always good to eat some humble pie and make people wonder if you are a jack wagon as opposed to passing it by and leaving no doubt. Don't be that one UC fan who makes the others look bad. 

Good luck to UC the rest of the season and may your team remain injury free.

When I read the way you write I get this cold chill down my spine because I can't help but believe you are a male hairdresser.  

It has to do with you saying instant replay doesn’t lie. That’s your subjective opinion when you look at instant replays and make a call. I’m saying 2021 when you do your replays and say you see this or that and I don’t agree with some of your observations from that game so makes me think I may not agree with your subjective opinion from last night. Historical pattern is the apples to apples. I will say  I haven’t watched your replay so I may agree with your opinion but based on 2021 I may not 

22 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

No I have no concerns about Huntingdon. And there definitely are no insecurities. Yes they have a good team. I have even congratulated them at times on other threads but some of your fans make it hard to even be half way friendly. As far as our teams playing. NO concerns. I know it will be a war . 

I didn’t mean to sound that way. I apologize. UC is a great team and in my opinion the best in 2A