RIVERSIDE @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

Hang on now I said good game Huntingdon  and that our week 10 matchup would be a battle, but no need to through shade towards UC program because you don’t like what one post said. And then 2nd behind y’all ? come on now so we are still the underdogs. I have respect for riverside and Huntingdon but that type of comment is what makes people dislike Huntingdon. You all think y’all are better than everyone or at least some of you fans do. We will battle this out in week 10. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Hang on now I said good game Huntingdon  and that our week 10 matchup would be a battle, but no need to through shade towards UC program because you don’t like what one post said. And then 2nd behind y’all ? come on now so we are still the underdogs. I have respect for riverside and Huntingdon but that type of comment is what makes people dislike Huntingdon. You all think y’all are better than everyone or at least some of you fans do. We will battle this out in week 10. 

And my comment wasn't even downing Huntingdon. I'm not surprised at this outcome of the game. These people need to read closer!  Riverside doesn't play the off region teams week after week like Huntingdon and Union City play. My dig was at Riverside, not Huntingdon.  But some people from Huntingdon has always been like that. Come on people, smdh !

Edited by Tornadopride

13 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Huntingdon or UC is going to Chatty. Seems pretty obvious. Decisive win for the Stangs. Very impressive. 

Huntingdon only has 2 sure wins left on the schedule. Houston Co and Gibson Co. We still have a gauntlet to run through in Milan, Trenton, and Union City. If we win one of those 3 games I'll be happy. If we win more than one, I'll be ecstatic. 

1 hour ago, sportsnutz said:

Where did the Perez kid come from? A senior that wasn't on the team last year? He was impressive. 

Perez was out with knee surgery last year - his junior year. He got hurt in, either a pre-season scrimmage, or in the first game of the season. We're hoping he has a good year now that he is healthy. He is a solid running back with some good moves. 

Edited by @38320

9 hours ago, Tornadopride said:

I can assure RIVERSIDE, they don't beat up on teams like we do over here.  For example, they ( Riverside ) have not played a team like McKenzie, ( like Huntingdon has). Riverside has also not played a U S J or Lake County like team ( Like Union City Has ). Riverside would finish 3rd or 4th in our region this year and yes I said that and most over here would agree.

Get out of here lol