Moore Co. @ Forrest

BlueRaiders41

Lynchburg is pretty. But in general Moore fans don't impress me.

They aren't Huntland/Westmoreland/Loretto/Waverly in terms of the "middle earth hobbit" scale, but they definitely have an unearned swagger.

That said, I've been back and forth, pessimistic, then more confident, now more pessimistic. I cannot get a feel for this game.

If Moore is as close to the 2020 team as has been said here, I think Forrest might lose by 3 TDs    

14 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

They aren't Huntland/Westmoreland/Loretto/Waverly in terms of the "middle earth hobbit" scale, but they definitely have an unearned swagger.

That said, I've been back and forth, pessimistic, then more confident, now more pessimistic. I cannot get a feel for this game.

If Moore is as close to the 2020 team as has been said here, I think Forrest might lose by 3 TDs    

I guess I would agree about the unearned swagger if we are talking of recent years, but as Salem was mentioning history on other posts, Moore Co definitely as a program earned swagger with their dominance in the 60s and again in the 90s. They made the playoffs every year from 1987 through 2001 and won their region every year in the 90s except 1994. That span also included two state runner up teams and 4 Mr. Football award winners. I realize it's no Trousdale or South Pittsburg but it's not too shabby.  

Edited by PercyPeabody

24 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Does it help sway your mind either way if I told ya Loretto lost to Wayne County last night?  

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, cascadehomer said:

You’ve likely seen more of them than I have-one of them was pretty solid vs Cascade but the other was completely ineffective-can’t remember which was which..

There's highlight clips from each of their 3 games floating around on the internet. With our secondary all 6 of them may show out tonight if we don't find a pass rush.