When will the Mavericks get respect?

olecotton

1 hour ago, Moogitonover said:

I believe this is the year. Greeneville struggled with Morristown West. 

Yes they did & gave MOW 3-0 a top 10 in 5a 169 yards in penalties.  The Mavs came a hair of losing against Rhea C 0-3.    Still a lot of football left to be played.   

Edited by Romansfive8

1 hour ago, Romansfive8 said:

The rest of the schedule should be smooth sailing minus Betsy and Bearden.  

5a Powell 2-2  seem to be down this year or maybe a little over hyped to begin with??

5a Karns 3-1 look at who they’ve beat

5a Rhea County 0-3 which is probably the better of the 2 teams above and they gave the Mavs all they wanted. 

Have a good day :thumb: 

Where do you think we play Karns?

1 hour ago, Romansfive8 said:

Yes they did & gave MOW 3-0 a top 10 in 5a 169 yards in penalties.  The Mavs came a hair of losing against Rhea C 0-3.    Still a lot of football left to be played.   

Listen Big Daddy Vol are you telling us we need to watch this video? You will understand in the playoffs I guess. We plan to give Elizabethton a taste of Mavcountry when they come up. 

4 hours ago, Moogitonover said:

I believe this is the year. Greeneville struggled with Morristown West. 

But didn't you all struggle with Rhea?  Asking for a friend.  I think in the eye of it all I'm a Devil Fan through and through.  But let's say we both needed an eye opener and us both playing 5A schools this past week our Team's had to grind.  So to say we struggled!  It's like saying your Team planned the entire game to play from behind.  Every game is different until we play so the moral of the story is stay healthy and until we meet if that happens..  Good luck moving forward!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, olecotton said:

Listen Big Daddy Vol are you telling us we need to watch this video? You will understand in the playoffs I guess. We plan to give Elizabethton a taste of Mavcountry when they come up. 

I am a VOL fan, but I am not BVD.  I hope we do get to meet up again. If we do, I’ll be there.  Looking forward it.

I wouldn’t pencil in Betsy as a guaranteed win either; You may get them in the regular season,?,?, but if you end up meeting them again in the playoffs, they might get you! Have a good day.

Edited by Romansfive8

9 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I am a VOL fan, but I am not BVD.  I hope we do get to meet up again.  Looking forward to it.  I wouldn’t pencil in Betsy as a guarantee either.  Have a good day.

Betsy has a stout defense from what I can tell. But if Noe is back for this game, I really don't know what to say. Moog and Noe with Martinez Vowell and Company thats a hard pill to swallow. Say this because Betsy offence not up to par yet.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

On 9/9/2022 at 11:24 PM, FormerMav said:

Lol at this thread.  OP is big mad and getting trolled hard.  What did you think was going to happen coach?  Stick to teaching chemistry . 

There’s a few things I can vouch for as family of who you think this is. Wrong person here, pal. Coach Cotton is my cousin and he’s not dumb enough to waste time online to say this nonsense.