When will the Mavericks get respect?

olecotton

On 9/13/2022 at 9:32 AM, Swipes said:

Rhea isn't a bad team just young and rebuilding so not up to previous years team and you had to come from behind to win.  Thats debatably and Mo- West stayed in the top 10 in 5A.  Question for you, does this mean McMinn County is better than the Mavs since they did beat Rhea the week before 43-14 and it wasn't even close?

Why does that matter we will not play them. Dumb argument bro

On 9/13/2022 at 9:34 AM, Morice49 said:

Never said Rhea was Bad.  Rhea hasn't played Mo-West this year. And first hand I have seen a scary Team in Mo-West that's big and fast and out to prove a point this year.  I will never underestimate a team by their record.  It's always the heart of the players and Coaching Staff.  Sure the Devils need to clean a few things up.  I'm sure the Mavs need to also.  So I will leave this right here.  The Devils will continue to work hard and I hope the Mavs does too.  And when it comes down to it may the best Team win.  Go DEVILS!!!!!!!

Rhea and West play each other? 

On 9/12/2022 at 6:17 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

AP poll still No respect. Have Greeneville #1 and AC #2. That has to change Soon!

School Record Points Prv
1. Greeneville (11) 4-0 146 1
2. Anderson County (3) 4-0 133 2
3. Haywood County 4-0 121 3
4. Red Bank 3-0 92 6
5. Marshall County 4-0 90 7
6. Milan 4-0 61 8
7. Upperman (1) 3-1 50 4
8. Pearl-Cohn 2-2 44 9
9. Hardin County 3-1 43 5
10. Macon County 4-0 22 NR

Almost as bad as the Knoxville news on how they treat us. 

29 minutes ago, chs1984 said:

I respectfully disagree. I think they have to play in Game 15. Not necessarily win it, but at least get there. 

And you might be right.  I'll respect them if they finally can get past the Greene Devil hump that they have not done even having the better team in some years.

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Isn't he a real estate agent in Anderson County?

I can confirm he is.  He has sold 14 homes in the last 12 months so not doing bad for himself starting out.  Nothing but respect for Stanton after watching him in high school, truly is a warrior that any coach would want on their team