Haywood @ Milan

Kruger77

5 minutes ago, Rockytoptomcat said:

How do I find this?

A matchup between two of the top three teams atop the Region 7-4A standings ended up being a one-sided affair.

Milan (4-1, 1-1 7-4A) will try to bounce back in Week 6 against Huntingdon at home on Friday.

A 68-yard touchdown pass from Andy Westbrooks to Mekhi Carr cut the Haywood lead to 14-7 late in the first quarter.

But the Tomcats scored 41 unanswered points to stay unbeaten in Region 7-4A play.

Milan’s second touchdown came in the final four minutes of the game.

this is all that was said 

2 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

A matchup between two of the top three teams atop the Region 7-4A standings ended up being a one-sided affair.

Milan (4-1, 1-1 7-4A) will try to bounce back in Week 6 against Huntingdon at home on Friday.

A 68-yard touchdown pass from Andy Westbrooks to Mekhi Carr cut the Haywood lead to 14-7 late in the first quarter.

But the Tomcats scored 41 unanswered points to stay unbeaten in Region 7-4A play.

After the letter to the editor this newspaper ran, I have no reason to believe they would publish a real story on the game. After all that chatter and all that trash talk all week, what can you say.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Great summary of their football teams game! Very accurate description of what went down

• Like 1

I actually think Milan is a lot more athletic and much better than last season. The decision to go for it early in the game was a big momentum changer. Milan is still much smaller on the line of scrimmage and lacks some depth, but should do just fine. I'll keep to myself who did a lot of trash talking, but it was someone who should know better all things considered.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, reddyrebel6 said:

I actually think Milan is a lot more athletic and much better than last season. The decision to go for it early in the game was a big momentum changer. Milan is still much smaller on the line of scrimmage and lacks some depth, but should do just fine. I'll keep to myself who did a lot of trash talking, but it was someone who should know better all things considered.

Milan definitely is better than they were last season. They are smaller and planned to use their speed against us.