Greenback Travels to the Wonderful,Wonderful World of OZ

orngnblk

5 hours ago, crow said:

I want to be clear on something as well. OnB mentioned and I want to be clear as well. Nothing I’ve said is meant as a negative towards Greenbacks #6. The kid it a tremendous athlete that’s a weapon anywhere on the field and I’m certainly not suggesting he shouldn’t be play. He is playing a position that is not natural to him and doing a good job at it I’ll add. I’m simply saying that #3 is a natural QB and if he were playing that spot it would allow #6 to stop being a functional QB and play a position where he could be a star. #6 definitely has the athletic ability to be a special player. I don’t want anyone to think I’m suggesting otherwise, I’d love to have a dozen just like him up here. 

In my opinion we waited 2 quarters too long and then we put the Freshman in the water when the sharks arrived.We had so many opportunities killed by those stinking TOs and then we kept doing the same dang thing.Our WRs were single covered and I know how good they are and 14 had 1 ball thrown to him that I can remember.#2 had 3 drops and one was a long pass from the Freshman QB when we were driving down the field.We should be better than last year and I know I can see some very good ball players.The QB and Freshman RB are both outstanding players but I wonder if this guy is in over his head coaching at a small town school because he is terrified of turning the Freshmen lose and carry or throw 15 or 20 times.I dont know at this point but man its frustrating!!!I know it sounds like I'm taking away from OS but no you guys did exactly what I would have done line em up and hit the hole!If guys are as young as us the region SHOULD be tough the next 4 years.

13 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I believe we'll be a tough out in round 1 or 2 but coalbucket is really playing great.  Taking everyone to the shed.

They are but I watched the Oakdale game and Oakdale looked,well let's say not real good.CF is definitely the top team in our region by far but thats not saying much right now because all the others are bottom feeding!

Just now, orngnblk said:

I'm not good with putting words down,my wife says sometimes I sound like a Smartazz.Youve had nothing but good things to say about that ballplayer.

I’m just messing around. I gotta troll around to find entertainment here until we figure out what to do with a football other than your Morgan county reference a while back :roflolk: