Fayetteville hosts Moore County

MC4FHS

8 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Why are all the MC people so worried about “recruiting”. FC has no Kids that weren’t on last years team. And only picked up a player from Huntland whose family moved to town last season. Correct me but i believe your Best Player in 2020 a QB transferred from Tullahoma. So give it a rest. This team has played together since Middle School and we’re dominant then. I hate to say this but I don’t think MC will ever beat City again with their current Coaching Staff. City Will Skull Drag the Raiders up and down the Field this year until the Clock starts running. Jus Sayin 

The best player on their team is the Coaches son from Knoxville. They already have our boys motivation for Friday with this board. They seen it all. It’s on!

6 minutes ago, GoRaider14 said:

I agree…Gonna Skull drag the Raiders up and down the field….gonna score 100 pts in the first half……..keep on keep on keep on the talk it….don’t guess we need to even show up …..you shouldn’t even practice this week take it off….ya done won this game evidently….This is why NOBODY has any respect for YA when ya talk like and act like that….Ain’t nobody ever doubted you don’t have a great team…Obviously so the way you been playing and beating other teams…..But all the crap talk is ridiculous!!!!!  Let’s play the game and may the best team WIN……..Good luck to both teams!!!! 

May I offer some advice?  ANYONE who posts, and has less than, say 30 or 40 posts to their credit, should be taken with a grain of salt.  Both teams will play hard, one team will win.  Happens every year.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Varo said:

May I offer some advice?  ANYONE who posts, and has less than, say 30 or 40 posts to their credit, should be taken with a grain of salt.  Both teams will play hard, one team will win.  Happens every year.

Staying home is probably not an entirely bad idea to be honest. 
But i want to see all the hype around the Coaches Kid. I’ve heard he’s D1 Hope so. Maybe he can make something happen for MC. Nobody really cares to watch a 2nd half scrimmage.

8 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Staying home is probably not an entirely bad idea to be honest. 
But i want to see all the hype around the Coaches Kid. I’ve heard he’s D1 Hope so. Maybe he can make something happen for MC. Nobody really cares to watch a 2nd half scrimmage.

He should definitely be playing in college after he graduates

1 hour ago, Tigers71 said:

The best player on their team is the Coaches son from Knoxville. They already have our boys motivation for Friday with this board. They seen it all. It’s on!

Kid was raised in MC left for a few years when his dad got a coaching gig in Knoxville then came home when his dad got the Job at MC 

Edited by BBRaider

Fayetteville City fans putting a ton of pressure on their own team. One poster said the team has read it and using it as motivation. Obviously nothing wrong with that but extreme expectations to be up by 35 or 40 points at the half. If they play tight, uncharacteristically turn the ball over, or for some other reason find themselves in a dog fight I wonder how things will go. Don't get me wrong I think the Tigers win but let's see how they handle the pressure. All fans are expecting them to score 60 plus in this contest. 

Edited by PercyPeabody