Fayetteville hosts Moore County

MC4FHS

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Pops,  if you intend to stay with us any length of time then I'd kindly suggest you clean up your language.   

Point taken. . I wish we could just stick to talking football, traditions, rivalries, etc. But i have a really hard time dealing with these Cretinous Idiots who continuously dwell on “recruiting and make overtly racist comments” every year. I totally respect both Programs and what they’ve accomplished this season and look forward to a fabulous game Friday Night. 

3 hours ago, MC4FHS said:

You can listen to the Tigers on WEKR 1240 AM or 98.5 FM “The Elk” if you are in the local area.

www.985theelk.com lets you stream the audio worldwide 

Thanks for the link. I didn't want to have to resort to theLynchburgTimes site. I know those guys are trying but they would be more suited for a tv broadcast as they don't pay attention to details enough like location of the ball, down and distance, time left on the clock, etc. When all you have is audio, those aspects are important since your audience obviously can't see it. 

19 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

Thanks for the link. I didn't want to have to resort to theLynchburgTimes site. I know those guys are trying but they would be more suited for a tv broadcast as they don't pay attention to details enough like location of the ball, down and distance, time left on the clock, etc. When all you have is audio, those aspects are important since your audience obviously can't see it. 

Yeah apparently City’s local Radio got rid of the previous play by play announcers. . Totally Clueless and   Embarrassing. The “ Sack Sandwich” became laughable to Fans from both sides. Great Guys but very Low Football IQ. This new Pair are Professional and doing a Good Job. I’d recommend for those who can’t attend but want to listen to the Game. 

Anyone know anything about MC lineman. I heard they lost a kid to injury. I Understand #6 is a Beast and 23 is a Speedy back. Jus wondering how they’re going to matchup at the Line of Scrimmage. I know City has some size on both sides. Can MC get their playmakers in space to show their talents. Unfortunately I’ve not been able to see MC and have no idea what to expect from them in the trenches. 
They’ve beat some good teams and know those Kids will leave everything on the Field. MC Always plays with effort and tenacity. I’m really excited to see them play. Any thoughts 

26 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Yeah apparently City’s local Radio got rid of the previous play by play announcers. . Totally Clueless and   Embarrassing. The “ Sack Sandwich” became laughable to Fans from both sides. Great Guys but very Low Football IQ. This new Pair are Professional and doing a Good Job. I’d recommend for those who can’t attend but want to listen to the Game. 

lol yeah they might have been the worst announcers to ever be on the mic. They really thought they was doing something with that sack sandwich haha. I'm glad they went out and got a new crew this year. 

8 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Anyone know anything about MC lineman. I heard they lost a kid to injury. I Understand #6 is a Beast and 23 is a Speedy back. Jus wondering how they’re going to matchup at the Line of Scrimmage. I know City has some size on both sides. Can MC get their playmakers in space to show their talents. Unfortunately I’ve not been able to see MC and have no idea what to expect from them in the trenches. 
They’ve beat some good teams and know those Kids will leave everything on the Field. MC Always plays with effort and tenacity. I’m really excited to see them play. Any thoughts 

They lost a lineman the week after the Cascade game during practice and Another during the Bledsoe County game. 

27 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I feel like even with their line at full strength, they wouldn’t be able to handle city’s line 

Edited by City223