Fayetteville hosts Moore County

MC4FHS

Moore County has put more points up against Fayetteville than any other opponent in the 3 meetings over the last two seasons (maybe more, I don't know what the *on-field* score was in 2019) regardless of how well Fayetteville did the rest of the season. my gut says a 42-14 win for Fayetteville but I can easily see the Raiders scoring 21 to 24 points.

Edited by jtm52k

I think City wins by 2 tds. 

I think MC is riding on a false high right now, meaning their opponents skill sets, up to this point in the season, severely pale in comparison to City. Especially in the trenches. I'd like to see my Raiders pull it out and Coach White is a great coach that has brought life back to MC but my gut says City is just a different beast. Hoping MC shocks the hill tomorrow night. It won't be an easy task however.

4 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

i was gonna say...I've censored myself quite a bit after certain games lol.  Who gave this cat a pass

I figured I'd reach out & reel him in before someone reported those posts. I'm sure it could have been a different outcome.

You've done well I'd say in holding back.  Humor is a great tool and better alternative in my view.