Fayetteville hosts Moore County

MC4FHS

On 9/11/2022 at 4:33 PM, LoudTigerMan said:

The 2nd half will be a great time to go grab some BBQ nachos and a cold drink from the concession stand. Tigers will hang 40 on MC before halftime. The hotdogs are some of the best in Middle TN. 

The difference in this game was a couple of turnovers. What happened to 40 at halftime. City is a really good team, but the tiger faithful are a little to cocky. This was a game well into the 4th quarter. 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

This is the game folks.

Clock under 5.

Fayetteville at midfield. 

Hey Southtown You and Gen Forrest were Right. . I’ll always eat some Crow when I’m Wrong. . Moore Co is very Well Coached. Played very disciplined and clean game. #6 the Qb and Db is an absolute gritty hard nosed very athletic Kid. He was the difference in this Game. Without him MC loses by 5TD’s. . He’s the Real Deal. Hats off to him for leaving everything on the Field. 
I’d heard the chatter about him being a Mr Football finalist. He should Definitely be a Finalist. He put MC on his back and nearly carried them to a Major Upset Win. He’s the Real Deal. 
Hope he stays healthy the rest of the season. If so i think MC can make it deep into the playoffs. I don’t think FC played with they’re normal intensity. 
Not sure if they had a hangover from last week. . Or MC was jus that Good. Questionable play calling for FC on Offense. They were totally unstoppable running between the tackles but tried some goofy reverses and behind the line of scrimmage passes that were blown up by MC. Too bad MC doesn’t have a big tailback to take some of the pressure off their Qb. Regardless MC deserves a lot of Respect for their Performance Tonight. 

9 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Hey Southtown You and Gen Forrest were Right. . I’ll always eat some Crow when I’m Wrong. . Moore Co is very Well Coached. Played very disciplined and clean game. #6 the Qb and Db is an absolute gritty hard nosed very athletic Kid. He was the difference in this Game. Without him MC loses by 5TD’s. . He’s the Real Deal. Hats off to him for leaving everything on the Field. 
I’d heard the chatter about him being a Mr Football finalist. He should Definitely be a Finalist. He put MC on his back and nearly carried them to a Major Upset Win. He’s the Real Deal. 
Hope he stays healthy the rest of the season. If so i think MC can make it deep into the playoffs. I don’t think FC played with they’re normal intensity. 
Not sure if they had a hangover from last week. . Or MC was jus that Good. Questionable play calling for FC on Offense. They were totally unstoppable running between the tackles but tried some goofy reverses and behind the line of scrimmage passes that were blown up by MC. Too bad MC doesn’t have a big tailback to take some of the pressure off their Qb. Regardless MC deserves a lot of Respect for their Performance Tonight. 

I myself questioned why FC abandoned that inside run so much MC couldn’t stop it!

And MC does have that tailback that can pound it to take pressure of #6 but due to injuries on the O-Line and D-Line he has been moved from his normal FB/TE and LB spots to help fill those spots on the line #54 tonight has been #45 all year

Edited by BBRaider

10 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

I myself questioned why FC abandoned that inside run so much MC couldn’t stop it!

And MC does have that tailback that can pound it to take pressure of #6 but due to injuries on the O-Line and D-Line he has been moved from his normal FB/TE and LB spots to help fill those spots on the line #54 tonight has been #45 all year

I have no idea. The run game was great for fayetteville 

24 minutes ago, LoudTigerMan said:

Too bad the concession stand ran out of BBQ Nachos before halftime 

Luckly I was able to get the smoked bologna before it ran out. I don't know if there is anything better. If you're ever at a moore county baseball game, they have great fried bologna sandwiches, but you got to get it early. 

6 minutes ago, City223 said:

I have no idea. The run game was great for fayetteville 

Obviously FC coaches just decided to try some plays they’d worked on in Practice. . I’d have stuck to their running game until MC showed the ability to stop it. Getting the ball to start the 2nd half and doing that crazy lateral behind the line of scrimmage pass and losing 12yrds  and nearly losing a fumble was Insane. 
FC was very fortunate to overcome their own coaching and MC’s great Coaching and Gameplan to Slow the Game down by running the clock on every Possession 

7 minutes ago, MC2023 said:

Luckly I was able to get the smoked bologna before it ran out. I don't know if there is anything better. If you're ever at a moore county baseball game, they have great fried bologna sandwiches, but you got to get it early. 

Strolling through threads & saw this.. I asked my mother once what her favorite sandwich was.. she said fried bologna with sautéed onions & mayo on toast. Not bad at all!