Fayetteville hosts Moore County

MC4FHS

Is this game online ? 

i watched several Fayetteville games last year they were good but so was McKenzie. Most teams have weaknesses. Some years there’s one that’s amazing. If Fayetteville plays like they did last year they will get beat … at some point. It seemed like to me when Fayetteville met someone with equivalent talent they struggled to seal the deal and got frustrated. 

you guys keep popping in here about Dresden. We find out how good Dresden is when they play mckenzie. I watched that game last year Dresden gave the their oline a fit but they just didn’t have the offense or the speed. I guess we will see about it this year. 

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Speak your mind in my opinion unless you’re specifically calling out a Kid or Parent by name. Sometimes a little abrasive language is the only way to get a point across. Let’s keep free speech within reason and not turn Coacht into some PC forum because we’re afraid to offend. If you have a fragile ego then just stay off the site. 

I'm all for speaking your mind and don't want a PC forum for sure. CoachT has rules. I was just trying to help you not get your account shutdown. He won't tolerate it. It has nothing to do with my preferences.