Fayetteville hosts Moore County

MC4FHS

15 hours ago, tiger355 said:

I’ve watched it in film and no contact after the whistle. 

Dude was blocking 30 secs after the whistle was blown happened right beside back judge he turned and look like he wasn’t going to throw it then he kept blocking. He had to throw it. The earlier one at midfield was touchy I’ll give you that 

Edited by BBRaider

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Is this game online ? 

i watched several Fayetteville games last year they were good but so was McKenzie. Most teams have weaknesses. Some years there’s one that’s amazing. If Fayetteville plays like they did last year they will get beat … at some point. It seemed like to me when Fayetteville met someone with equivalent talent they struggled to seal the deal and got frustrated. 

you guys keep popping in here about Dresden. We find out how good Dresden is when they play mckenzie. I watched that game last year Dresden gave the their oline a fit but they just didn’t have the offense or the speed. I guess we will see about it this year. 

100% accurate assumption. 

32 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Clean up the language or be gone. It's that simple really.

Friendly reminder.

https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/article.cfm?id=252

Thanks for the info Southtown. . 
I have really enjoyed your Posts over the years before i decided to join the fray with my two cents worth. 
There’s really nothing more enjoyable than a Good HS Football game on a crisp cool Fall Night. I appreciate your updates live and the no nonsense analysis. I’m a Fan. 

15 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Obviously FC coaches just decided to try some plays they’d worked on in Practice. . I’d have stuck to their running game until MC showed the ability to stop it. Getting the ball to start the 2nd half and doing that crazy lateral behind the line of scrimmage pass and losing 12yrds  and nearly losing a fumble was Insane. 
FC was very fortunate to overcome their own coaching and MC’s great Coaching and Gameplan to Slow the Game down by running the clock on every Possession 

That was indeed a crazy play. MC did a great job with clock management. Their opening drive of the game ate up over 8 minutes of clock. 

Hats off to #6 White. Kid is a stud. If MC can get healthy before November they will have a shot at going 2-3 weeks into the playoffs.

42 minutes ago, LoudTigerMan said:

That was indeed a crazy play. MC did a great job with clock management. Their opening drive of the game ate up over 8 minutes of clock. 

Hats off to #6 White. Kid is a stud. If MC can get healthy before November they will have a shot at going 2-3 weeks into the playoffs.

you think they have a shot at taking down mckenzie or dresden?

30 minutes ago, City223 said:

you think they have a shot at taking down mckenzie or dresden?

Just my opinion: Fayetteville City beats McKenzie or Dresden…..I think FC is better this year than the team that won the 1A Championship 2 years ago….There is NO 1A team in the State quite like City…Hope the Raiders and Tigers meet again later on …..

FC has ridiculous size , speed, and athletes….Never seen a 1A team quite like them….Their gonna for sure be the team to beat but last night my Raiders held their on in the David vs Goliath matchup….#2 Team vs #6  Team in the state was every bit as advertised…… Great atmosphere on the Hill for a High School Football game!!! Hopefully we will meet again…..

1 hour ago, GoRaider14 said:

FC has ridiculous size , speed, and athletes….Never seen a 1A team quite like them….Their gonna for sure be the team to beat but last night my Raiders held their on in the David vs Goliath matchup….#2 Team vs #6  Team in the state was every bit as advertised…… Great atmosphere on the Hill for a High School Football game!!! Hopefully we will meet again…..

Couldn't agree with you more that your Raiders held their own last night. Your QB is absolutely the best that I've seen this year.

2 hours ago, GoRaider14 said:

Not sure about David and Goliath. MC is Solid. . Probably as good as they were in 2020. With a better Qb. Although the Kid you had then was no scrub. FC got out coached Period. A lot of questionable play calls on first or second down. City’s backs had a field day running between the tackles all night. Not sure what City’s OC was thinking? Just run the ball and keep it simple. Anyone know how many Seniors MC has. With that Qb coming back they could be a legit Title Contender next year. They’ve got a Real Solid Team this Year and are Very Well Coached. 

3 hours ago, GoRaider14 said:

Just my opinion: Fayetteville City beats McKenzie or Dresden…..I think FC is better this year than the team that won the 1A Championship 2 years ago….There is NO 1A team in the State quite like City…Hope the Raiders and Tigers meet again later on …..

A rematch would be such a Blessing. 
I’d probably give my heart to Jesus if that prayer would come true. 
That Game was thoroughly entertaining and exciting from start to finish. A Fabulous HS Football Game. 
Sad someone had to Lose honestly. 
I think City has the potential to be better than 2020 but they must be more efficient on Offense and their D ends are going to have to stay at home and turn running plays and Qb scrambles inside. They got beat on the Corners all night by MC’s stud Qb. 
They have all the pieces to make a run to Chattanooga but honestly after what i saw last night they’ve got along way to go.