White co vs mt. Juliet

90warrior

great game, #6 and #7 are legit and 77 as well.  We missed a lot of tackles on 7, he’s a shifty and strong runner, violent runner.  I still like our guy tho, both teams played hard and refs were among the worst I’ve seen at any level.  Malaki should still be leading the nation and he has a visit at Georgia tech tomorrow.  Good luck to the bears, maybe we can do it again in the playoffs at some point.

5 minutes ago, Warrior0318 said:

great game, #6 and #7 are legit and 77 as well.  We missed a lot of tackles on 7, he’s a shifty and strong runner, violent runner.  I still like our guy tho, both teams played hard and refs were among the worst I’ve seen at any level.  Malaki should still be leading the nation and he has a visit at Georgia tech tomorrow.  Good luck to the bears, maybe we can do it again in the playoffs at some point.

Number 7 Deairrus Morton did well tonight. 77 is a commit to Tennessee, he’s a very good offensive lineman. 

once again I’ll say Dowell is a heck of a kid. Humble…. The kid made it a point to retrieve the ball and hand it to the ref, after it was kicked through the end zone. He ate us alive tonight, I am bought in to him being a legit Rb. Very underrated.

3 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Congrats on the great finish to what sounded like an absolute battle.... A win like that make breakfast taste better on Saturday mornings. 

Thanks, I was surprised. I was sure WC would score and go for 2…. Which they did. They took the lead 43-42… left us 17 seconds on the clock and Colt Carver (OC) pulled some magic out of his Arsenal. I’ve been critical of him but he is showing to be the right fit for the job….. the defense on the other hand… oh my 

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Thanks, I was surprised. I was sure WC would score and go for 2…. Which they did. They took the lead 43-42… left us 17 seconds on the clock and Colt Carver (OC) pulled some magic out of his Arsenal. I’ve been critical of him but he is showing to be the right fit for the job….. the defense on the other hand… oh my 

Not to steal his thunder... we ran that play 2 weeks ago against Riverdale with under 4 minutes left to go  up 14 on Riverdale ... You gotta have those gutsy calls like that because there are gonna be game where you need to have it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

The squib kick…….that would be a topic of great discussion on the ride home if I were a White County fan. 

Hate when teams do that. Seen it alot over the yrs. It’s like coaches are so scared of giving up a big return that they forget about giving good field position on the short kick.......with 17 left. All MJ needed was 3 pts. I blame whoever called for squib kick.