Happy Valley Vrs The Pups

pujo

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Inconsistencies is what I'm seeing too. The monsters seem to have split personalities 

Every game is different and scores don't always tell the stories. We need to be more consistent and hopefully we will. Takes a good team in any class to advance deep. We'll have a tough game week one of the playoffs. We should be battle tested if we are not beat to death.

12 minutes ago, pujo said:

Every game is different and scores don't always tell the stories. We need to be more consistent and hopefully we will. Takes a good team in any class to advance deep. We'll have a tough game week one of the playoffs. We should be battle tested if we are not beat to death.

Thats the bigger concern, injuries. 

9 hours ago, pujo said:

Its game by game Blazer, SG won't be a easy win and you can't really overlook any of the teams left. Getting a win at GP is gonna take our best effort.  We just need to be fortunate and keep people healthy and improve every week.  Then week 10 we fun into a BRICK wall,  don't think we have anyone who can go through a brick wall, hopefully we can scale it.,lol. I hope to see you guys playing Knox West, would be LARGE for our area if you could get that far and even better if you could knock um off.  I'm a huge Boone fan and have been ever since you guys hired Coach Jenkins, Heck of a Coach and its really paying off. Go Bulldogs and Trail Blazers. 

Plus 1 ...Well stated...Go Dogs and Blazers...Both need to get out of week 10 with no injuries and ready to make some noise!