Hampton vs South Greene

DawgMan88

1 minute ago, DawgMan88 said:

Alright ya'll, its that time of the season. South Greene has struggled early against some good competition, but they cannot be underestimated. Hampton has displayed a strong showing in the first half of the season. I say Hampton wins this game on the road next week. Any other thoughts?

Just need 2 weeks of solid disciplined practice, Should be able to add a new wrinkle or 2 and clean up our boo boo's . We'll proceed with caution.

30 minutes ago, THE KING said:

CD is the best in greene county this year.  They blew JC out.   West Greene went to the wire with JC and west greene beat SG.  I think Hampton wins by at least 3 scores.  

I agree. Still not a game Hampton should take lightly. I say Hampton wins comfortably but SG still puts up a good fight. 

43 minutes ago, THE KING said:

CD is the best in greene county this year.  They blew JC out.   West Greene went to the wire with JC and west greene beat SG.  I think Hampton wins by at least 3 scores.  

We agree that CD is a pretty good football team but I'm betting SG gives um all they want. I'm not much on predicting scores, just hope we play near our potential.

15 minutes ago, DawgMan88 said:

I agree. Still not a game Hampton should take lightly. I say Hampton wins comfortably but SG still puts up a good fight. 

If we pull it out ,there will be nothing easy about it. SG is not a chump team. Just hope we can improve these 2 weeks and be a better football team than we were last Friday.

21 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

I don't believe we have defeated South Greene in  3 years...Nuff said,. We need to play with a chip on our shoulder. Plus it's always tough to win in Greene County. Need to work on improving in practice and hopefully play a clean game. Go Dogs!

Think we won 3 years ago,they won the last 2, Not an easy task but doable. Just gotta play hard and smart.

8 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

South Greene seems to really be struggling this year on offense. I thought last year they failed to utilize their weapons very well but got by because the QB was special. This year I'm not sure they can overcome that. I'm not sure this game will be close. 

I agree on this. Happy Valley played them close for 3 quarters. If you take away a turnover inside South Greene's 3 yard line, I think this score is much closer than it was.