1a > 2a Change my mind

RexKwonDo

7 hours ago, 1983 said:

After seeing that Fayetteville struggled with Moore County I would definitely give McKenzie the edge vs Fayetteville.  I think Union City would handle Dresden this season.  We will see how good Dresden is in a couple of weeks vs McKenzie and I don’t think it will be as close as many think it will be.  

I bet you moore county’s qb is better than mckenzie’s at making plays. don’t act like moore county is just a bad team 

21 minutes ago, City223 said:

I bet you moore county’s qb is better than mckenzie’s at making plays. don’t act like moore county is just a bad team 

I’m not sure if the years match up but maybe someone can help me out. is Moore County’s stud QB the good freshmen receiver they had the year they beat Huntingdon in the playoffs?

27 minutes ago, TheLongestYard said:

I’m not sure if the years match up but maybe someone can help me out. is Moore County’s stud QB the good freshmen receiver they had the year they beat Huntingdon in the playoffs?

If it was #6 then yeah. I said after I saw him play about 10 mins his freshman year he's a future d1 kid

59 minutes ago, City223 said:

He may be better but Cassidy is very good and the MVP for McKenzie in my opinion.  Moore Co. Isn’t a bad team I just believe McKenzie is really really good and Fayetteville will have a difficult time with them.

56 minutes ago, RexKwonDo said:

Yeah I take Mckenzie's QB1 6 days a week and twice on Sunday best QB in 1A and he is even better on defense will knock your dang head off. 

Cassidy gets the nod on arm talent White hasn't been a QB his entire life so that part of his game is evolving but he is a whole different animal when it comes to play making ability his ability to see the field and always be forward thinking is just stupid. He is playing Chess while everyone else is playing Checkers

Edited by BBRaider

1 hour ago, BBRaider said:

Cassidy gets the nod on arm talent White hasn't been a QB his entire life so that part of his game is evolving but he is a whole different animal when it comes to play making ability his ability to see the field and always be forward thinking is just stupid. He is playing Chess while everyone else is playing Checkers

I agree on this...... Example: Marco Daily Mt Pleasant QB 05-06 & 06-07. Not the best QB but it showed putting the ball in the hands of the best player on the team and most times on the field. 

20 hours ago, 1983 said:

After seeing that Fayetteville struggled with Moore County I would definitely give McKenzie the edge vs Fayetteville.  I think Union City would handle Dresden this season.  We will see how good Dresden is in a couple of weeks vs McKenzie and I don’t think it will be as close as many think it will be.  

look back at the last 4 MC/Fayetteville games in the last 3 seasons. it doesn't matter how good fayetteville is, MC *always* puts more points on fayetteville than anyone else on the schedule. last year MC put more points on them than Red Bank did, and that was fayetteville's only regular season loss. it's a rivalry game, emotions run high and anything can happen, and moore county seemed to hit their stride. 

Edited by jtm52k