Hendersonville at Ravenwood

BarnBurner09

Big challenge for the Commandos this week as they continue against the toughest schedule in the state.  Parson along with Marcel Reed of MBA are the 2 best QB’s in the state.  Need to possess the ball and keep it away from the Raptors.  The cool thing for our players is to play against great competition and great players every week. We don’t hide from anybody unlike some of the schools  in that county across the lake.  Go Commandos!

3 hours ago, mondo44 said:

Big challenge for the Commandos this week as they continue against the toughest schedule in the state.  Parson along with Marcel Reed of MBA are the 2 best QB’s in the state.  Need to possess the ball and keep it away from the Raptors.  The cool thing for our players is to play against great competition and great players every week. We don’t hide from anybody unlike some of the schools  in that county across the lake.  Go Commandos!

Quite the diversion, of course I can’t disagree the significance of playing a really good schedule… congrats. Does it really matter when you come up empty handed in a blowout loss? Or are pats in the back acceptable in football now lol?

7 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Quite the diversion, of course I can’t disagree the significance of playing a really good schedule… congrats. Does it really matter when you come up empty handed in a blowout loss? Or are pats in the back acceptable in football now lol?

I’m already envisioning the response “well MJ wouldn’t know anything about a tough schedule” or “well if it prepares you for the tough games in the off season..”

2 minutes ago, mondo44 said:

Schedule doesn’t make sense. When u play Warren county and Republic you get get no gate. Think of the money u would gain  playing Hville, Beech, or one of the Wilco schools.  I guess fattening up the W-L record is more important.  

I agree, it’s puzzling. Fortunately we play a few decent teams in region and then Lebanon. By no means a top schedule but not our worst.

Hendersonville had their chances in this one.. Had multiple drives deep into Ravenwood territory only to stall out or have Scores called back because of penalties. Thought the Defense played well for most of the evening outside of a few plays. 

This team seems to be growing up and improving. They will be a tough out if they can clean up the penalties.