Heritage at Knoxville West

WestHigh4Life

5 hours ago, BS101 said:

1st game I've seen this year.  Been trying to get there and finally got a Friday off.  The fn guy can coach!  Strongx are you worried for the Rebels or the Governors?  And I'm sure Heritage is hurt your not pulling for them anymore.  

Yep, I’ve heard he can coach. 3 wins in that program prove that. The thirty second video proves he is someone I wouldn’t want to lead my kids. Maybe they can win a couple more games. I do not believe it is worth it to go 5-5, but in the end it is the decision of the AD, principal, and county administration to have that video out there representing your program, school, and school system. Their apparent lack of action proves something too. Maybe next time it will be the algebra 2 teacher on video dropping the f bomb a dozen times during her lesson on setting up word problems because that is how to get kids attention nowadays.

Edited by strongx
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BroadwayBarberShop said:

I don’t think that Ted Wilson and Don Sentell hated Crootin that much, Barn. 

Big difference driving across town to  a midget League football game at Eagleton Village and mingling with parents in the stands then going out to the airport and catching a flight to Louisiana overnight to set in Bubba Gumps living room while trying to impress him while his mother is asking "what's in it for us"

4 hours ago, strongx said:

Yep, I’ve heard he can coach. 3 wins in that program prove that. The thirty second video proves he is someone I wouldn’t want to lead my kids. Maybe they can win a couple more games. I do not believe it is worth it to go 5-5, but in the end it is the decision of the AD, principal, and county administration to have that video out there representing your program, school, and school system. Their apparent lack of action proves something too. Maybe next time it will be the algebra 2 teacher on video dropping the f bomb a dozen times during her lesson on setting up word problems because that is how to get kids attention nowadays.

I will say this....In my time of being around Heritage football i've not seen fans this excited.  You can tell they love this coach.  I sat right beside the press box and when the many Heritage coaches came out of the press box it looked like a college staff.  At least 5 or 6 coaches came out of there.  StrongX you sound like a County person that sent your kids to Maryville and you must be perfect and have no skeletons.....but I'lll bet my corvette that you have a handful of stones and live in a glass house.  Keep running that yapper and know the Heritage fans including myself  could care F'N less!  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BS101 said:

I will say this....In my time of being around Heritage football i've not seen fans this excited.  You can tell they love this coach.  I sat right beside the press box and when the many Heritage coaches came out of the press box it looked like a college staff.  At least 5 or 6 coaches came out of there.  StrongX you sound like a County person that sent your kids to Maryville and you must be perfect and have no skeletons.....but I'lll bet my corvette that you have a handful of stones and live in a glass house.  Keep running that yapper and know the Heritage fans including myself  could care F'N less!  

Lol. What skeletons are you referring to? The cuss fit?
Can I ask at what age you approve a teacher/coach start cussing like that in front of school kids? I thought the tirade was inappropriate for all the kids. What say you? 13 yr olds? 10?

31 minutes ago, BS101 said:

Sorry I forgot I was talking to Jesus!  These kids today have I-Phones, Tic Tock, and regular television.  They hear that stuff and probably cuss more than than F'N Osovet.  I'm not saying what he did was right but d@$# does he deserve the death penalty? H%^& you want him kicked out of high school football.  Not going to happen tho.........The community and school loves him too much!  I'd probably call your local board member or set up a meeting with their principal!  You probably won't do that bc he's a big F'N guy!  

C’mon BS. I’ve not heard anything about the death penalty, a suspension, or even a hand slap. All I’ve heard is how it’s ok to talk to high school students that way. Surely we can disagree. I will definitely acknowledge more people in our area support your reasoning than mine, but that won’t change my opinion that a few wins aren’t worth it. Luckily he is the exception in high school football. Enjoy the wins. 

40 minutes ago, strongx said:

C’mon BS. I’ve not heard anything about the death penalty, a suspension, or even a hand slap. All I’ve heard is how it’s ok to talk to high school students that way. Surely we can disagree. I will definitely acknowledge more people in our area support your reasoning than mine, but that won’t change my opinion that a few wins aren’t worth it. Luckily he is the exception in high school football. Enjoy the wins. 

I will for sure enjoy the wins!  When you messed up did you get punished to the maximum?  Are your kids on social media?  Do they have an I-phone?  Did you ever cuss around your kids?  Way too many hypocrites in this area!  Coach Osovet is a threat to the powerhouses here in Blount County!  I see your angle!  Keep supporting the Maryville and Maryville West county boy!

1 hour ago, BS101 said:

I will for sure enjoy the wins!  When you messed up did you get punished to the maximum?  Are your kids on social media?  Do they have an I-phone?  Did you ever cuss around your kids?  Way too many hypocrites in this area!  Coach Osovet is a threat to the powerhouses here in Blount County!  I see your angle!  Keep supporting the Maryville and Maryville West county boy!

You are both dumb and dumber. It is not about you cussing in front of your own kids, it’s about someone else cussing at your kids like he did. It’s a bad look that isn’t necessary.