H20 @ East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

Just now, Director said:

What do you base your assessment off of. If their good enough to have a running back for a possible Mr 2A football and haven’t allowed a sack, they are plea you good enough to mercy rule you. My opinion is Coach Brooks and Coach Alexander have had a kind heart. They know very well how to put points on an opponent. Just sayin’

I have seen both teams in person.  ER has played one team of any caliber in Macon Co.  Gave up 43 points while scoring 33 points.  The rest of the teams ER has played is sub-par to horrible football teams.  Kind hearts come in to play on those teams because you probably could have hung a 75-100 on all those teams except Macon of course.  What I am saying is, I was assessing off of the poster saying that ER was going to have a running clock on Westy.  Simply put, its not going to happen.  ER is playing at Westy, which is a very hard place to play.  And you will be facing a team in Westy that only lost 20-15 to Macon County.  Plus, Westy wont quit at any point in this game.  ER will have their exposive plays because of their dudes, but they will not route Westy.  If they do I will buy your tickets to the State Championship game.  Only of course if ER is playing.  LOL.  Disclaimer:  I hate everything about Westmoreland.   

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Director said:

What do you base your assessment off of. If their good enough to have a running back for a possible Mr 2A football and haven’t allowed a sack, they are plea you good enough to mercy rule you. My opinion is Coach Brooks and Coach Alexander have had a kind heart. They know very well how to put points on an opponent. Just sayin’

Was brainstorming whild typing earlier.  I should have said this instead of all that I did type out.  Assessement:  ER has played "1" quality team thus far this season.  Lost 43-33.  Westy will be the only other true test for ER across the board for the rest of the season.  No Running Clock, Unproven ER team at this time.  

26 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

Was brainstorming whild typing earlier.  I should have said this instead of all that I did type out.  Assessement:  ER has played "1" quality team thus far this season.  Lost 43-33.  Westy will be the only other true test for ER across the board for the rest of the season.  No Running Clock, Unproven ER team at this time.  

I wouldn’t put too much into their 1st game. I think that game has a different outcome now. 
New coaches + new players + 1st game = tough loss. 
Time will obviously tell, I believe by the time they hit the playoffs you won’t recognize that team from the 1st loss. 
I have got a lot of confidence in that coaching staff. They came from winners and they are winners. JMHO

1 minute ago, Director said:

I wouldn’t put too much into their 1st game. I think that game has a different outcome now. 
Time will obviously tell, I believe by the time they hit the playoffs you won’t recognize that team from the 1st loss. 
I have got a lot of confidence in that coaching staff. They came from winners and they are winners. JMHO

Probably going to rub you wrong here.  If in your shoes, not having any success for years, playing for 3rd at best in the Region behind TC and H20 every year, you should be excited.  But you guys havent played anyone yet other than Macon Co.  Boat racing all these bad teams will not get you better, will get you full of false hopes.  And if your coaches are as good as you think they are, I can bet they are not thinking about a running clock, they are looking to strike as often as they can, but your staff should know a boat race is probably not going to be the case.  Now, ER wants to boat race Westy who has played a far more better range of teams than ER and has played each team pretty tough or won the games.  So, enjoy the ride for however long it lasts, but be somewhat realistic.  I messed up here, ER coaches are probably not even talking about the Westy game yet.  All this talk was started from a delusional ER fan who thinks ER will boat race Westy.  I repeat...UNPROVEN thus far.    

3 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

I also don’t think east will have a running clock vs westy. Westy wont have a running clock against them this year. Defensive unit is too good to have a running clock against them

Will be a great game against 2 teams that have fought hard to get to where they are now.   Both programs deserve to be excited.  Which team will be #1.  We shall all see.  But no boat racing in this one.  

2 hours ago, MakingSense2u said:

Will be a great game against 2 teams that have fought hard to get to where they are now.   Both programs deserve to be excited.  Which team will be #1.  We shall all see.  But no boat racing in this one.  

Hopefully ER takes care of H20 this week so that region championship shapes up to be a good one

2 hours ago, MakingSense2u said:

Probably going to rub you wrong here.  If in your shoes, not having any success for years, playing for 3rd at best in the Region behind TC and H20 every year, you should be excited.  But you guys havent played anyone yet other than Macon Co.  Boat racing all these bad teams will not get you better, will get you full of false hopes.  And if your coaches are as good as you think they are, I can bet they are not thinking about a running clock, they are looking to strike as often as they can, but your staff should know a boat race is probably not going to be the case.  Now, ER wants to boat race Westy who has played a far more better range of teams than ER and has played each team pretty tough or won the games.  So, enjoy the ride for however long it lasts, but be somewhat realistic.  I messed up here, ER coaches are probably not even talking about the Westy game yet.  All this talk was started from a delusional ER fan who thinks ER will boat race Westy.  I repeat...UNPROVEN thus far.    

No offense taken. I think your unproven statement has some validity thus far. This is my opinion, I believe that the heart and soul of High school football is in the coaching staff. I also believe that if you expect to win you will in so many ways. Chase is changing the culture in so many ways. I was not into the boat racing conversation, I just know he is the type of coach that can put points on the board. 
I have no vested interest in ER, just a follower. I do believe in this coaching staff. They are good men who can take that program far. I so look forward to the playoffs for them as I believe that they are going to be successful. 
Time will tell.

3 hours ago, Director said:

If I’m not badly mistaken that coaching staff played for a perry?