H20 @ East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

1 hour ago, MakingSense2u said:

Big bad H20 been hurting feelings.

I don't ever remember H2O running the score up. I do believe they did strive to get a running clock by the end of the first half but not once do I believe they ran the score up. In the first half anything goes. If ER hangs 50 in the first half I will not be upset one bit, but if they don't call the dogs off in the second half that is when it becomes bad. 

1 hour ago, kingofthenorth said:

I don't ever remember H2O running the score up. I do believe they did strive to get a running clock by the end of the first half but not once do I believe they ran the score up. In the first half anything goes. If ER hangs 50 in the first half I will not be upset one bit, but if they don't call the dogs off in the second half that is when it becomes bad. 

Me either but I am limited with history with H20.  

54 minutes ago, VandyFan2950 said:

Not this year. Only feelings hurt have been H20 fans by the looks of these message boards :)

Most definitely!  Since I have been around watching I haven’t seen anything like this from H20.  What I have seen is a lot of teams (past few years) leave their starters in and expect H20 to drop young players in.  That doesn’t hold water IMO.  H20 will take their kick to the teeth this year.  Should be better next year with the Holdback being If they don’t get a legit QB, then all bets off after this year.  The West kid just isn’t a Qb.  And it doesn’t appear that they have anyone else.  This is in no way knocking #12.  Seems to be a great kid and decent athlete.  Just trying to make some sense of it all.  

1 hour ago, kingofthenorth said:

Edited by MakingSense2u

2 minutes ago, VandyFan2950 said:

I’m sure Watertown will improve next year. Most of my jabs are born out of saltiness from ER playing for 3rd in the region every year behind H2O and Trousdale. I watched Watertown on tv some last night. A lot of their players seem to look the part. Just missing the kind of speed they’re used to having.  

Defintely agree.  And very hard not to want the revenge factor to set in.  Hey, when a team puts it togehter then ride that train till it makes a stop.  I can say I watched ER, but it was in the Creekbank literally.  LOL.  Couldnt really tell other than good looking athtletes for ER at the skill, line is suspect both sides, but if dry conditons, ER hangs a runnig clock on TC.  And when its your turn it makes it even sweeter when you know you have the talent to produce. 

17 minutes ago, bballfan12121 said:

east wins with running clock no one in this region will stop them

East Oline play is not good enough to supply a running clock against West defensive unit.  And before you say you guys will throw it all over West, take one thing in to consideration.  West D unit will be all in the backfield and quick like.  So you will have big plays in the open field, just not as many as you are accused to.  East defense is not good enough to keep West out of pay dirt.  And the style West will play on O, East couldn’t have the time.  So this should be a wishlist item.  Not a prediction.  IMO