Lake County vs West Carroll

TipToe421

40 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Not saying MASE cannot beat LC but they are not as good as people are making them out to be at all. LC will give them all they want. You wouldn't be telling me nothing that I didn't know if MASE wins. I watch alot of football and I know when a team is good. MASE is a good football team but not unbeatable. Question is can West Carroll get a playoff spot? I hope so because of their LC connections.

Same question about Day Day? Is he out for precaution?Can pretty well know he won't play against Haywood to save him for playoffs if it's nothing serious.Hoping just bruised.

37 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

If it's even close athlete wise then mase wins because of coaching. LC should've been the #1 seed this year in 7-A, definitely had the athletes to this year and fell short. In the end it's all for naught, there's a couple teams y'all couldn't touch anyway. 

And what has west Carroll ever accomplished in football?

3 hours ago, truefalconfan said:

And what has west Carroll ever accomplished in football?

Exactly, at least he’s here commenting now because last year nothing but crickets. You know they usually win in the regular season because of the cupcake schedule then get donkey stomped in the playoffs. However, I do wish them the best but only because of the 2 former Falcons being on staff. MASE might just beat us but at least we’ll be there to have a chance!

9 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

The same thing LC will accomplish this year. A second round exit. Seems like a steady decline since Puckett left. Made it to the semis after he left. Then last year 3rd. This year second. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Lol west Carroll will NEVER have the football accomplishments as lake county "TALONS CLIPPED" lol. Post a picture of west Carroll's trophy case and I'll do the same then we can talk lol

3 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

The same thing LC will accomplish this year. A second round exit. Seems like a steady decline since Puckett left. Made it to the semis after he left. Then last year 3rd. This year second. Oh how the mighty have fallen. 

Lots of teams don't hardly ever make the playoffs.Like West Carroll.