Dobyns-Bennett at Jefferson County

TribalEmpire

On 9/30/2022 at 11:54 AM, blitzinbuc said:

I saw some good battles between Jefferson County and Cocke County in those early years of JC's program. 

I was in them for Jefferson City and Jefferson County, I think Andy Chrisman may have been one of the hardest running backs to tackle I ever played against.

On 9/30/2022 at 11:03 PM, 1OldPatriot said:

Jeff Co looked terrible in the special teams tonight. DB’s longest scoring drive was 48 yds. A big KOR after JC kicked it out of bounds twice, 3 horrible punts and a fumble set up scores. JC starting QB was off and then got hurt. Back up had just hurt his ankle on defense. They looked terrible on offense . DB is not very good. Can’t run the ball, QB is average at best. 1 fast WR. Run defense struggled in the second half. I don’t see any team from Region 1 making it past round 2

Science Hill maybe. Science Hill has a penchant for losing to teams they shouldn't, and then upsetting good or great teams. Region 2 is strong this year whereas WR, WB, and MoEast are all terrible teams. DB's 1 fast wr came from Greeneville. Agree about DB not being very good this year or last year. 2019 seems to be one of their best teams in the past decade or so. 

3 hours ago, BoosterClubPlayersSuck said:

Science Hill maybe. Science Hill has a penchant for losing to teams they shouldn't, and then upsetting good or great teams. Region 2 is strong this year whereas WR, WB, and MoEast are all terrible teams. DB's 1 fast wr came from Greeneville. Agree about DB not being very good this year or last year. 2019 seems to be one of their best teams in the past decade or so. 

You need more practice.