Dobyns-Bennett at Jefferson County

TribalEmpire

3 hours ago, DBKPT93 said:

I’m waiting for 1OldPatriot or whatever is name is to come on here running that mouth. He’s been very loud this off-season. Can’t wait to hear what he has to say. 

I was going to be nice and let him do the thread this week since they're the home team, but Monday came around and there was still no thread...

My guess is he'll be quiet unless they win Friday, then he'll be in a rush to get on here and say how we're overrated and same old stuff.

3 hours ago, noonesfool said:

DB is a (maybe very) good football team. I like the Indians upfront on D and O, Indians by 2 TDs.

Since 2017 I have watch every game between DB & Greene in person. Is this year’s game between (DB & Greene) to me DB look different in this one than how they’ve looked in the past games.  Another words, there’s something that seems to be clicking more with this years DB team, at least that’s my opinion.  I like what I seen and think DB has a really good football team this year.  I think they’ll make a good run in the post season. One game at at time though.   

I like DB in this one by 14+

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Since 2017 I have watch every game between DB & Greene in person. Is this year’s game between (DB & Greene) to me DB look different in this one than how they’ve looked in the past games.  Another words, there’s something that seems to be clicking more with this years DB team, at least that’s my opinion.  I like what I seen and think DB has a really good football team this year.  I think they’ll make a good run in the post season. One game at at time though.   

I like DB in this one by 14+

Totally agree Romans. With Maryville seemingly down a bit, this could be the year for the Indians to get to the quarters and win.

15 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

DB should win out the season. Might be their best chance to make a run with Maryville looking vulnerable for the first time in forever. 

10 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

ummm,,,  I've seen this movie before. 

I'm a total believer in the whole let's go 1-0 this week philosophy.  Let's get past Jeff County first, then rest up for the bye and then worry about the next one on the schedule.

15 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

DB should win out the season. Might be their best chance to make a run with Maryville looking vulnerable for the first time in forever. 

You are right in Maryville being down, I watched them @ Science Hill last week.    But a word of caution to all 6A fans, a "down" Maryville team is not the same as DB or Science Hill having a down year.    Until Maryville actually loses to a NET school I'm not buying it.    But who knows, that's why they line it up and play the game, right??

18 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

You are right in Maryville being down, I watched them @ Science Hill last week.    But a word of caution to all 6A fans, a "down" Maryville team is not the same as DB or Science Hill having a down year.    Until Maryville actually loses to a NET school I'm not buying it.    But who knows, that's why they line it up and play the game, right??

Totally agree with your assessment, but if Muhammad Ali drops his right, you better take your best swing.

Just got back on coach T. Not sure how the Patriots will do against the all time champions of DB. JC has played nobody yet. SC has won a bunch of games against really bad teams. The offense has been effective against the last 4 opponents, but they have all sucked. The defense has played well all year. Interested in seeing the changes they have made these last couple of weeks. I think they are good changes. 

I saw a poster ask about Nick Moore. He is a SO OL/DL (#74). He is a good young player. His dad was a RB/DB in the 80s. He played at App St

I think the game depends on turnovers. JC QB is good, but he puts the ball in harms way too much. If JC can create a couple of takeaways, they win. If not, it will be tough. Regardless, DB will choke in the playoffs as usual 

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

........   I think the game depends on turnovers. JC QB is good, but he puts the ball in harms way too much. If JC can create a couple of takeaways, they win. If not, it will be tough. Regardless, DB will choke in the playoffs as usual 

Any guess as to which round DB will exit?      My suspicion is that all 6A teams on this end of the state not named Maryville are going to choke