BOYS AA DISTRICT 9 PREDICTIONS

MIDTNBBALLGUY

32 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

* means that they won the District Championship that year

22-23:  24-5* (and counting…)
21-22:  23-8*
20-21:  15-11 (lost title game by 1 point)
19-20:  19-12*
18-19:  28-3*
17-18:  25-8*

Trey McCoy is 1 point away from having 6 consecutive District Championships.  He is 134-47 in 6 years as the head basketball coach at Fairview High School.  His players, whether they be white, black, brown, green, purple, blue, orange, red, etc, have won at a very high rate since he has been the head basketball coach at Fairview.  It’s pretty hard to argue with a 0.740 winning percentage over a six year period.  

Who is this in response to? 

41 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

* means that they won the District Championship that year

22-23:  24-5* (and counting…)
21-22:  23-8*
20-21:  15-11 (lost title game by 1 point)
19-20:  19-12*
18-19:  28-3*
17-18:  25-8*

Trey McCoy is 1 point away from having 6 consecutive District Championships.  He is 134-47 in 6 years as the head basketball coach at Fairview High School.  His players, whether they be white, black, brown, green, purple, blue, orange, red, etc, have won at a very high rate since he has been the head basketball coach at Fairview.  It’s pretty hard to argue with a 0.740 winning percentage over a six year period.  

“Williamson County, TN should not get this Willy Wonka free pass. Accountability is necessary & needed! Is it possible Middle TN athletes don’t get the edge in recruiting, because of this predominantly white culture & community?”

Here is another tweet about it. I don’t think the person that tweeted it meant what championships are they winning. They are referring to moral and ethical winnings. 

3 minutes ago, BackThatPassUp said:

From my interpolation, The tweet was about race. Saying he has lost 3 black players over the years and underutilized the 6’8 one that he has. 

Again my response is that he just won another District Championship.  I hope that he doesn’t figure out that he has a 6’8 kid on the floor that he’s underutilizing.  

6 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

I remember Fairview beat Summertown in basketball yesterday.  I also remember Fairview beat Summertown on the baseball diamond when they played last season.  

Chew on that at the family lunch today.

Man I’m just blowing smoke on Coach T nothing personal trying get a rise / I’ll be at game tomorrow love to meet you in friendly way no disrespect to you or your school - good luck to your boys hope they win it all 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Man I’m just blowing smoke on Coach T nothing personal trying get a rise / I’ll be at game tomorrow love to meet you in friendly way no disrespect to you or your school - good luck to your boys hope they win it all 

I’m right there with you on this one. I talk on here all the time. And I would do it in front of you and beside you. It’s in fun and makes these games more fun for us all. Nothing personal. Trash talking is part of the sport! 

Just now, BackThatPassUp said:

I’m right there with you on this one. I talk on here all the time. And I would do it in front of you and beside you. It’s in fun and makes these games more fun for us all. Nothing personal. Trash talking is part of the sport! 

But on that note, Giles fans got too personal with the opposing teams players, I heard some of the things that the fans were calling the players on the court. And some of those fans were even had a foot on the court. Way too close! 
The A.D. needs to control some of that.

1 minute ago, BackThatPassUp said:

But on that note, Giles fans got too personal with the opposing teams players, I heard some of the things that the fans were calling the players on the court. And some of those fans were even had a foot on the court. Way too close! 
The A.D. needs to control some of that.

They use to be dominant in basketball ( girls and boys  )  so sometimes get waaaaay to excited now - guess they think what they do is ok but it’s not - their coach is a stand up guy and assure you he’s doesn’t condone that type of behavior 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Again my response is that he just won another District Championship.  I hope that he doesn’t figure out that he has a 6’8 kid on the floor that he’s underutilizing.  

OK, again. Judging by the tweet,  he’s done some thing to run off those three black players. Regardless of how many championships he’s winning where is the value in those if you are morally not doing the right thing?

But, does none of that matter as long as he is winning championships?