Springfield High Yellow Jackets (6-1) vs Beech High Buccaneers (5-1)

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Hey I’m starting that thread, here’s the thing. GALLATIN is capable of playing a close game against y’all IMO. If they can figure something out they can finish off strong.

They will be out coached by 3+ TDs and that one has been 10 in a row. 

Just now, Fandom101 said:

You and the 3+ TD’s… but I get it. Gotta pull for the team. 

I didn’t say Beech will win by 3+ TDs, I said they would be out coached by that much. Gallatin will our athlete Beech by at least 1 TD, so it may be within a score or two. :bored:

4 minutes ago, eers said:

I didn’t say Beech will win by 3+ TDs, I said they would be out coached by that much. Gallatin will our athlete Beech by at least 1 TD, so it may be within a score or two. :bored:

Probably so, question is if they can push you’re line around it could be close. That’s how they’ve had success this season. The game is over if you get up by 10 points.

6 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

When the season started I penciled in that we would finish 9-1.  Losing one of the games with Big Red and Beech.  We loss our one game.  I think you swap the teams on your scoring prediction 

I will be shocked if Beech gives up 28. After giving up 31 in week one, they completely changed the defense. Gave up 22 in week two to Henry County. Have only given up 22 in the last 4 games. 

11 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Probably so, question is if they can push you’re line around it could be close. That’s how they’ve had success this season. The game is over if you get up by 10 points.

Our line has completely surprised me lately. I don’t think that will happen. 

After an emotional, hard fought game last Friday how will the Jackets bounce back? Can they come out with same energy like they had in the 2nd half of HC.....especially the offense? Time will tell. Hopefully they are pissed off and ready to go. QB10 and RB26 pretty good looking players. I expect Bucs to get theres. Jackets have to put the pedal to the metal and go. As I said last week....Jackets cannot shoot themselves in the foot. Play smart, no costly penalties, wrap up the ball carrier, hit in the passing game, no turnovers. Treat this as a playoff game before the bye week imo. I do expect beech to go power I at some point like they did last yr and pound the rock and try to wear us down. 

Edited by brian2000