Springfield High Yellow Jackets (6-1) vs Beech High Buccaneers (5-1)

1 hour ago, Kevin38 said:

I for one want us to try and win this game, as I have said, it is an opportunity to get better, my philosophy is to always go for the win, otherwise why play the game at all...

Agree. Im sure Beech doesn’t want to lose key players  due to injury either. I expect Beech to bring it like always. Lets go 4 or 5 wide and air it out like josh Heuple offense imo.

Only food for thought.

Beech 26       
Henry 21             

Beech 38      
Clarksville 7.             

SPT 28.      
Henry 29 OT.           

SPT 34.       
Clarksville 0.            

On paper it looks close to even.....I know the games play on the field. If we take this game seriously and play at our best from coaches to players I think it could be a close game. If not then Jackets lose by a couple tds imo. I expect their atmosphere to be loud.

1 minute ago, brian2000 said:

Only food for thought.

Beech 26       
Henry 21             

Beech 38      
Clarksville 7.             

SPT 28.      
Henry 29 OT.           

SPT 34.       
Clarksville 0.            

On paper it looks close to even.....I know the games play on the field. If we take this game seriously and play at our best from coaches to players I think it could be a close game. If not then Jackets lose by a couple tds imo. I expect their atmosphere to be loud.

I believe we can make a game out of this and I believe we should try our best to win...

• Like 1

Beech by 1 at home, they probably need this more

Beech probably aint getting far in the 6A Playoffs (Likely gonna lose in the first round, definitely not getting past 2nd Round) Second Round is probably their Ceiling

Springfield in 5A playoffs is a tossup, but aint winning the chip

Gonna be a good game

54 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

Beech by 1 at home, they probably need this more

Beech probably aint getting far in the 6A Playoffs (Likely gonna lose in the first round, definitely not getting past 2nd Round) Second Round is probably their Ceiling

Springfield in 5A playoffs is a tossup, but aint winning the chip

Gonna be a good game

This is a bit absurd. Beech could very likely be a semifinal team in 6A. Lol

3 hours ago, Director said:

I think Beech has found an identity in the last few weeks. Change just 1 of 3 plays in the Farragut game and they are undefeated.

Every week presents a different challenge and Springfield will definitely be the next. 

When you play good teams, it definitely makes you better.

Not going to make excuses about the Farragut game, Beech just didn’t play well. You’re right, 1 of 3-5 plays and that’s a win, but it wasn’t. That said, if Beech and Farragut played again right now, Beech wins by 3 TDs. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

I agree, I believe it is set up pretty good for you guys to make a deep run, but that is also because you guys are legit...

I said it before the season and no one would believe me. This team is better than last year and can make a run. I don’t think we have the firepower to win the entire thing, but the way they’re playing they can give people fits. 

3 hours ago, BigRedtaco said:

JP Courtney for Beech gave the Patriots fits. Slow that MAN down and I’d say Springfield will have a chance. 

Darius Johnson (#26) is the better RB right now and getting more and more carries.  He has had several big runs starting with the long one he hit at HC. QB play is much improved now that the coaches seem to have more confidence in him.