LENOIR CITY @ CLINTON

92Dragon

20 hours ago, FrmrDragonMav said:

Once the TSSAA finds out all the details on the recruiting going in Clinton and the players “living” with the head coach and others he won’t have a choice to but to leave.  It’s a matter of time. Now is when you go look at my profile and see I just joined and made this account.  That’s because I have never posted before and I couldn’t keep quite on this one 

:popcorneater:

4 hours ago, wompuscat said:

This thread took a crazy turn.  What's everyone's thoughts on this one? How does LC look? How does Clinton look?

LC is a run heavy team for the most part that likes to try and keep the ball out of the opponents hands and chew up the clock to shorten the game. LC's defense is scrappy and plays aggressive. 

Clinton likes to have a balanced offense. Clinton runs just as much as they pass. Yardage is usually pretty balanced.

I guess Coach Keith will coach the defense tonight. I'm interested in seeing how well the defense plays. As everyone already knows I'm more of a defensive minded guy so I love to watch the defense.

On paper, Clinton should win this game by 3 or more TD's. But LC will play hard and try their best to knock off Clinton and ruin their homecoming night. 

2 hours ago, YoungBuck said:

So you thought spreading lies about Keith was going to hurt his feelings? That's even funnier

I don’t care about nor do I even know him personally.  If his feelings would have gotten hurt that’s his problem.  Maybe he should recruit a little quieter and stop talking about it to everyone.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, orngnblk said:

92 theres few people on here that really represent their school year in and out.Believe me,I have made a ton mad over the years speaking my mind but its mine to speak as is yours.Offending the players or calling kids out is whole different matter but adults can just get over!!!Much respect from this Greenback poster.Good luck to your Dragons!

Thank you for the kind words!!  You're absolutely correct!