LENOIR CITY @ CLINTON

92Dragon

Well, one of these teams will get their first region win of the season this week.  LC took Karns down to the wire and lost 38-36. Clinton lost in OT to Campbell County 54-48. 

Will this be another shootout or will Clinton's defense show up this week and help out the offense?

Thoughts & predictions?

58 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I was totally shocked Campbell County passed on them like that . I was listening and I'm thinking I heard Packer say your running back with all the yards moved in from Alcoa, did I hear that right. He was a beast, what year is he in.

Yes! That is correct. He was 3rd string at Alcoa.

3 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Well, one of these teams will get their first region win of the season this week.  LC took Karns down to the wire and lost 38-36. Clinton lost in OT to Campbell County 54-48. 

Will this be another shootout or will Clinton's defense show up this week and help out the offense?

Thoughts & predictions?

What was the deal last week??LC has been plumb pitiful but the play Karns to the end??Interesting.

59 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

What was the deal last week??LC has been plumb pitiful but the play Karns to the end??Interesting.

LC's record doesn't show it, but they are very scrappy and have a running back that averages around 130 yards per game. If you don't show up focused and ready to play, LC is very capable of beating you.

25 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

LC's record doesn't show it, but they are very scrappy and have a running back that averages around 130 yards per game. If you don't show up focused and ready to play, LC is very capable of beating you.

I’ll vouch for that. They impressed me when they played OR, and are very much improved. The kids play hard, and all game long. Whoever their coach is, he’s doing a good job. They’re no pushover like in recent years.

28 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

I’ll vouch for that. They impressed me when they played OR, and are very much improved. The kids play hard, and all game long. Whoever their coach is, he’s doing a good job. They’re no pushover like in recent years.

Gary Dugger is their new head coach. He coached at a highschool in Alabama last year. I think he is a former defensive coordinator.

1 hour ago, osunut2 said:

Karns has zero defense. Also, LC isn't terrible. They almost beat Loudon and CC earlier in the year.

Yeah not necessarily talking about this year just in general.Was surprised to see them keep close tho.Loudon isnt the same team either much weaker than last couple.